Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield

Maqqy

31 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

If you look carefully towards the end of the Japanese trailer ("Galar Art Book"), you'll see a new little unfamiliar Pokemon. Kinda looks like Zygarde Core with pixie wings, adorable :3

Hide contents

632923005_ScreenShot2019-08-07at3_39_11PM.png.27d55451fd15531d3924ca2edff1dd54.png

I'm pretty sure that's a Rotom drone.

1 hour ago, Maqqy said:

Incoming “leaks” coming thru..... 

1565183464636.png

Hmmmmm

>Little girl rebelling against her mother with a weak legendary form Pokemon. Now where have I heard of that before?

>If many people Dynamax their Pokemon in the stadiums, then Eternatus would defo be reawakened. And if the League encourages lots of trainers to partake in the gym challlenge and Dynamax their Pokemon..... I smell a Rattatta.

>Fire/Steel thorn lizard: Hope that's true

1 minute ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

Btw, does it kind of feel like they're trying to do all the dual/typings that haven't been done before or is that just me?

@Starry Knight Kinda cool? You have WOUNDED me madam!

Will wait to see it's ability before I completely judge it on my own personal prefences, I don't like alot of the poison type pokemon so with that being said take it as a complement

Just now, Starry Knight said:

Will wait to see it's ability before I completely judge it on my own personal prefences, I don't like alot of the poison type pokemon so with that being said take it as a complement

Speaking of that, would they really give it another ability? I mean I guess it can. Bronzong can have Levitate or that other ability I can't remember. Lol.

Bronzong can potentially have Heatproof (which was exclusive to it until rolycoly) and Heavy Metal as its HA, and duskull (pointlessly) has Frisk as its HA. Aside from those two cases, I don't believe that there are any other Levitaters that have another Ability option.

22 minutes ago, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

Speaking of that, would they really give it another ability? I mean I guess it can. Bronzong can have Levitate or that other ability I can't remember. Lol.

Yes they would as the ability has ??? beside it

I wouldn’t 100% believe this “leak.” The only thing right so far is the name of the rivals and that could have just been taken from the original dynamax leak from before the Pokémon direct since they were mentioned in that one as well. From what I’ve seen that leak is the only one with any semblance of legitimacy 

It's slightly terrifying to see this dark and edgy Linoone evolve into a dark and edgy bipedal pokemon. 

But overall I'm happy with all the edginess I'm seeing. Especially Marnie. Also Bede is pretty awesome looking, and has a sick theme- 

Spoiler

I like how everything is looking so far with SwSh. If the leak I'm trusting is true though, scorbunny will be fire/fighting and that will just be the 😩Why 😩for me like it was for many with the dex stuffs. I guess I'll preorder but not this month because I'm literally broke already gotta wait for some cash income lol

So something just came up and it is indeed intriguing 👀

This image was apparently posted in July 2019, just last month.

EBEF2684-7A7F-4410-9335-ACE7960023FE.jpeg.c271e278564117ae901902c57df84685.jpeg

...... these are very vague yes. So let’s pay attention to the ones we know.

1. That Half Clefable/Gengar one. That obviously pertains to Morpeko. This means that they were able to predict it after release. Which gives it some sort of credibility.

2. Fat Pikachu and a long cat, they might be Gigantimax Pikachu and Meowth as the leaks have said.

3. Duck knight might be Sirfetch’d.

4. Eight ball 🎱 with the hat 🎩 is Galarian (it really makes me glad to say that word) Weezing.

5. Soccer Player is Scorbunny’s final evo.

6. Spy Agent is Sobble’s final evo.

7. Thinking Gorilla is Grookey’s final evo.

8. Sis with the Eevee pajama is Gigantimax Eevee (whatt).

Others will be new mons.

Yeah so if this turned out to be nonsense then well. This kind of things is just fun 😋

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

So something just came up and it is indeed intriguing 👀

This image was apparently posted in July 2019, just last month.

EBEF2684-7A7F-4410-9335-ACE7960023FE.jpeg.c271e278564117ae901902c57df84685.jpeg

...... these are very vague yes. So let’s pay attention to the ones we know.

1. That Half Clefable/Gengar one. That obviously pertains to Morpeko. This means that they were able to predict it after release. Which gives it some sort of credibility.

2. Fat Pikachu and a long cat, they might be Gigantimax Pikachu and Meowth as the leaks have said.

3. Duck knight might be Sirfetch’d.

4. Eight ball 🎱 with the hat 🎩 is Galarian (it really makes me glad to say that word) Weezing.

5. Soccer Player is Scorbunny’s final evo.

6. Spy Agent is Sobble’s final evo.

7. Thinking Gorilla is Grookey’s final evo.

8. Sis with the Eevee pajama is Gigantimax Eevee (whatt).

Others will be new mons.

Yeah so if this turned out to be nonsense then well. This kind of things is just fun 😋

Don't forget that apparently Lapras is getting a Gigantimax form as well and that if you remember the trailer before the 1 we got today, when the chairman tosses the Pokeball in the air, before it cuts to the next scene, you can see a Pokemon somewhat. More specifically, an elephant. And there's a teacup elephant in that pic.

On 8/7/2019 at 12:39 PM, SilverAngelus said:

If you look carefully towards the end of the Japanese trailer ("Galar Art Book"), you'll see a new little unfamiliar Pokemon. Kinda looks like Zygarde Core with pixie wings, adorable :3

Hide contents

632923005_ScreenShot2019-08-07at3_39_11PM.png.27d55451fd15531d3924ca2edff1dd54.png

THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A ZYGARDE THAT LOOKS LIKE A ROTOM

OMG IS THAT A NEW ROTOM FORM?

13 minutes ago, Maqqy said:

SPOILER_unknown.png

This is a little to wild to be real....... no harm in believing tho!

They've got some details wrong in the top leak: They didn't get Allister and Bea correct (typings and names). I got a question though, why would they have yet another regional variant for a pokemon as insignificant as meowth? I also don't agree with a second wild area since weren't they refering to the wild area as the wild area in trailers? And I can't see them taking away evolutions such as Glaceon/Persian/Rhyperior/Leafeon/Magnezone in the game. Meowth not having an evo would be bloody stupid. Also some of the pokemon in the gigantamax thing doesn't make sense to be there as you've got full evos for some yet basic/stage1 mons for another. 

I call huge credibility flaws with this leak because of that, despite getting Geezing, Marnie and Team Yell's name correct.

• Upvote 1