Script Error in Rejuvenation? Please HELP!

I have more than 50 hours on Rejuvenation at the moment, and as you can imagine I am really loving the game. But just today I ran into an issue. Shortly after quicksaving, I noticed that a cutscene in the game wasn't loading currently, so I exited out and went back in to see if it would play out normally this time, but when I tried to load into the game, it hit me with:

Script 'PokemonLoad' line 571: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'safesave' for "";String

I can no longer open my save file, and while I looked for suggestions and solutions, I'm a bit afraid to search through the files of the game and change things myself because I would hate to screw something up and accidently delete my save file and lose my progress.

I'm new to this website, and so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread. But I would really appreciate any help at all. I'll be attaching my game file here. Thanks a bunch.

Game.rxdata

12 hours ago, RazorbladeFlower said:

I have more than 50 hours on Rejuvenation at the moment, and as you can imagine I am really loving the game. But just today I ran into an issue. Shortly after quicksaving, I noticed that a cutscene in the game wasn't loading currently, so I exited out and went back in to see if it would play out normally this time, but when I tried to load into the game, it hit me with:

Script 'PokemonLoad' line 571: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'safesave' for "";String

I can no longer open my save file, and while I looked for suggestions and solutions, I'm a bit afraid to search through the files of the game and change things myself because I would hate to screw something up and accidently delete my save file and lose my progress.

I'm new to this website, and so I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong thread. But I would really appreciate any help at all. I'll be attaching my game file here. Thanks a bunch.

Game.rxdata

That looks like a corrupted save, try using a backup

https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18748-a-guide-to-using-your-backup-saves/

9 hours ago, RazorbladeFlower said:

I followed that step by step but it didn't work. I am still getting the same error.

If you are still getting the error it means there are still files there that are corrupted. You MUST remove all corrupted files in order for your game to load fine.

The best option is to remove all the save/backup files there to a different folder and make the folder empty, then try each save file from the order of latest to oldest, the first one for you to work would be your save file to play with. 

Hopefully you get to manage something 🙂

• Like 1