Ditto for Breeding

Nue

I really need  a good IV ditto with an everstone since I finally got the day care up again. I know people usually say play with what you get but this is my second run and I'd really really like to breed out a good team to use. I don't mind the nature it is. PM me if anyone has one cause my lap top for some reason will not say when I get replies even though I set it too but tells me when I get a message.

4 hours ago, Nue said:

I really need  a good IV ditto with an everstone since I finally got the day care up again. I know people usually say play with what you get but this is my second run and I'd really really like to breed out a good team to use. I don't mind the nature it is. PM me if anyone has one cause my lap top for some reason will not say when I get replies even though I set it too but tells me when I get a message.

you still on? Nevermind, I'll be on again later today headed to bed now

PS keep in mind mbabby pokemon like riolu, pichu and Azurill need to be evolved atleast once before you can breed them

Edited by Starry Knight

2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

you still on? Nevermind, I'll be on again later today headed to bed now

PS keep in mind mbabby pokemon like riolu, pichu and Azurill need to be evolved atleast once before you can breed them

Only babies I have at the moment is Budew and Riolu but I have berries to make them happy. Also just got a good Rockruff so may try and use Dusk Lyconrock if I can get it.

10 hours ago, Nue said:

Only babies I have at the moment is Budew and Riolu but I have berries to make them happy. Also just got a good Rockruff so may try and use Dusk Lyconrock if I can get it.

I'll be on and off throughout the day, just post a message whenever your on

14 hours ago, arkangel 2003 said:

send me what you want and I'll probably be able to get you anything  you want be online later just send me a message

Well do you have female Alolan Vulpix with Moonblast? (Or a Sylveon with Moonblast) Also I need a Nuzleaf with Extrasensory for my Rosarade I plan on using. Lol sounds like a lot but I'm breeding out 5 mons to use but I got lucky and got a good nature Rockruff with perfect IVs off Wonder Trade with Thunder and Fire Fang. Also do you know any good Water Types to use? I'm thinking of Swampert since the ground typing would come in handy.