New Incineroar just appeared

Nabiboss08

Hello, I'm a new trainer to the Reborn forums and I started playing one month ago! I'm 21, from Mauritius, and my starter is Incineroar. Truly happy to see how supportive everyone is on this forum, and I'm eager to join the community and contribute too! I've finished the main storyline and sitting on all the starters now. If you need some help hmu!

Oh hey, it's the island that used to be home to the world's heaviest and only flightless pigeon. And then they slapped the name on a Pokémon that doesn't even look like it. Though I still love the Doduo line deeply don't get me wrong.

Welcome to Reborn! \o
Incineroar is such a good lad. Used one as the starter in my Dark mono (and in Sun), he puts in really good work.

Hope you enjoy your stay while we all wait for E19 :]

1 minute ago, Nabiboss08 said:

Doduo is flightless and

adorable and a mvp and my first ever lv100 pokem-

2 minutes ago, Nabiboss08 said:

pretty useless too

...you had me in the first half, not gonna lie ;A;

I'd say visually it appears to moreso be based on large flightless birds such as ostriches, rheas and emus, but they did take the name from the Dodo. I'd like a 'mon that actually looks like a Dodo some day tbh, they were stupidly cute