[Art: Sprites] Akko from LWA

Candy

Was bored because I'm busy af and decided to make a VS trainer sprite heavily based on stolen art lol just for practice ya feel me

Spoiler

vsTrainer0.png.6e3041ee0208c8bfa04257862a64a5c3.png

based on

Spoiler

Akko-Kagari-AdKCzDlrd-b.jpg.cef2b6e709fdde327611baaeb1ded9be.jpg

Do a gib of feedback if you'd like. I trieded to make the shading (especially the face) Reborn-esque but prolly butchered it rip

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

HOLY SH*T ITS AWESOME, I LIKE IT. YOU GOT TALENT, CANDY.

(Sorry for caps.)

owo thanks~ still amateur and hecc I have no idea what I'm doin' but hey, I think it's fun~ even if it's largely plagiarism lol

22 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry. I had to yell at the awesomeness of this. You're so good at this.

thanks~ Idk can't really feel proud cause the work was pretty much done for me xD I just made the kawaii drawing into a sprite to practice color choice and shading haha

5 hours ago, Teto said:

She looks cute. But her eyes say that she's going to give her opponent a reallyyyyy bad time. I don't want to face her >.>

Hmm maybe I should change her brow to an angry/determined-looking brow to make it more like a Pokémon trainer sprite haha

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Candy said:

Hmm maybe I should change her brow to an angry/determined-looking brow to make it more like a Pokémon trainer sprite haha

Haha it would be cliché. But I think she would lose her cuteness.

Personnaly, I would make the pupil darker but I know by experience it's hard to draw (I know it because I've just tried ^^ I should be working goddamnit)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SilverHelio said:

Oh My Goomy

Candy-sama, this is amazing!!! Kawaii level 100%

This should be your work uwu because you're so good at it

Don't let me sweet 🍬 talk you out of your irl work xD

What program/software did you use to make this sprite? 

Teach me sensei

owo can't sell work that is 99% plagiarised in every sense xD

but I used Fire Alpaca to get the outlines, rough coloring from the original work and to add some shading of my own, then transferred the sprite over to this online tool called Piskel App to change the coloring (it has this convenient button that allows you to change the color of multiple pixels that have the same color at once). Voila~ took me about 3 hrs tho cause I ain't artistical, especially when it comes to shading rip

• Thanks 1

This is so well-made and beautiful to see! Anyway, this reproduction is very faithful to the base character image. She looks like she has something in mind (Maybe putting a spell on her adversary after she wins ^^)

Don't stop surprising us, your work is great! 😄

• Thanks 1