The being of Truth guards the way!!

Ulti

Ok. I promise the next post i make won't be a request for help.

But I'm afraid i kinda royally screwed myself here. Prior to reaching Titania's gym, i was building a team to counter Zekrom. 

Little did i know, there were branching paths, and thanks to the choices i've made, i have to fight Reshiram instead. 

I've tried to find a way out, but it looks like none are available unless i slay the beast. Is there something i'm missing here or am i just S.O.L.? 

(Shit outta luck) 

27 minutes ago, Ulti said:

Ok. I promise the next post i make won't be a request for help.

But I'm afraid i kinda royally screwed myself here. Prior to reaching Titania's gym, i was building a team to counter Zekrom. 

Little did i know, there were branching paths, and thanks to the choices i've made, i have to fight Reshiram instead. 

I've tried to find a way out, but it looks like none are available unless i slay the beast. Is there something i'm missing here or am i just S.O.L.? 

(Shit outta luck) 

Considering Reshiram moves, Blue Flare, Dragon Pulse, Solarbeam and Roost.. I would recomend Rhyperior (Hoping to being killed by Blue Flare or Dragon Pulse,) Use Earthquake, if you have something that can paralyze/sleep. or lower its speed, use it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

Considering Reshiram moves, Blue Flare, Dragon Pulse, Solarbeam and Roost.. I would recomend Rhyperior (Hoping to being killed by Blue Flare or Dragon Pulse,) Use Earthquake, if you have something that can paralyze/sleep. or lower its speed, use it. 

Thnx for the tip. But is it possible to backtrack to a pc from this point or no?

It is. Mmmm, iirc, you were took down by Lin when she was a Knight, right? Welp, Go back to such location, and proceed to the next room. There should be a hole where you'll jump in. Later, go left all time, finally you should appear at the healing machine located at the Train Scrapyard.

• Like 1