Dex Completion trade requests

superbird

I've gotten about as far as I can with conventional effort, and I'm up to 716 species caught, with the rest being mostly things that I'm not willing to soft-reset repeatedly to obtain because of how low the odds are (all but one of these are mineable fossils that I just haven't found). Consequently, I'm hoping to beg for trades for any one species each from the following evolution lines:

- Dome Fossil / Kabuto / Kabutops

- Root Fossil / Lileep / Cradily

- Armor Fossil / Shieldon / Bastiodon

- Jaw Fossil / Tyrunt / Tyrantrum

- Sail Fossil / Amaura / Aurorous

- Odd Keystone / Spiritomb

- Tynamo / Eelektrik / Eelektross (I haven't had thunderstorm weather, and 1% encounter rate in Azurine Underwater is very tedious)

On the bright side, I can give you practically anything besides these pokémon in return, though probably not competitively bred - though I know how, that's more effort than I'd like to go to if possible. 

Thanks in advance!

21 minutes ago, superbird said:

I've gotten about as far as I can with conventional effort, and I'm up to 716 species caught, with the rest being mostly things that I'm not willing to soft-reset repeatedly to obtain because of how low the odds are (all but one of these are mineable fossils that I just haven't found). Consequently, I'm hoping to beg for trades for any one species each from the following evolution lines:

- Tynamo / Eelektrik / Eelektross (I haven't had thunderstorm weather, and 1% encounter rate in Azurine Underwater is very tedious)

On the bright side, I can give you practically anything besides these pokémon in return, though probably not competitively bred - though I know how, that's more effort than I'd like to go to if possible. 

Thanks in advance!

I can help if you don't get that you need though after reborn is restored tynamo no longer shows up

33 minutes ago, superbird said:

Thanks in advance!

I can help with the fossils and the keystone because I've got A TON of root, helix, and armor fossils. I can just trade the helix's for jaw and sail a piece. Problem is I go online in about 5-6 hrs from now so I doubt you can wait.

EDIT: nvm starry's got this xD

Edited by Potatough

3 minutes ago, Potatough said:

I can help with the fossils and the keystone because I've got A TON of root, helix, and armor fossils. I can just trade the helix's for jaw and sail a piece. Problem is I go online in about 5-6 hrs from now so I doubt you can wait.

Hi, thanks! I think I can arrange that time, and I would be happy to take a keystone, a root fossil and an armor fossil off your hands, but I don't have a jaw or sail fossil (or a helix fossil any more, actually, although if you want live omanytes I can do that of course). Could you be more specific about what you'd like in return?

7 minutes ago, superbird said:

Hi, thanks! I think I can arrange that time, and I would be happy to take a keystone, a root fossil and an armor fossil off your hands, but I don't have a jaw or sail fossil (or a helix fossil any more, actually, although if you want live omanytes I can do that of course). Could you be more specific about what you'd like in return?

I can take any trashmon you have. I'd like a marienie though if u have one.

What I meant with the jaw and sail is that in 7th street, I can trade endless amounts of helix fossils for jaw's and sail's (because of that helix cult sidequest). I'll do that in order to give you both jaw fossil and sail fossil too if you want me to. See you in about 6 hrs if ever. :))

7 minutes ago, superbird said:

Just now, Potatough said:

What I meant with the jaw and sail is that in 7th street, I can trade endless amounts of helix fossils for jaw's and sail's (because of that helix cult sidequest). I'll do that in order to give you both jaw and fossil too if you want me to.

I can trade them what you don't have I would prefer people that actually have something they want to exchange go first like you want a mareanie I find it more symbiotic and easier in the long run

4 minutes ago, Potatough said:

What I meant with the jaw and sail is that in 7th street, I can trade endless amounts of helix fossils for jaw's and sail's (because of that helix cult sidequest). I'll do that in order to give you both jaw fossil and sail fossil too if you want me to. See you in about 6 hrs if ever. :))

Just now, Potatough said:

@superbird ^ I think Starry's gotchu covered mate. 

I will be happy to get you a mareanie anyway, if I'm still up when you get online - thanks!

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I can trade them what you don't have I would prefer people that actually have something they want to exchange go first like you want a mareanie I find it more symbiotic and easier in the long run

Much appreciated! Is there anything in particular you'd like in return, and when are you available?

5 minutes ago, superbird said:

I will be happy to get you a mareanie anyway, if I'm still up when you get online - thanks!

Much appreciated! Is there anything in particular you'd like in return, and when are you available?

i won't be on for atleast a couple hours tonight

@superbird Don't worry about such. You can go sleep if you need to. I asked for marieanie since I'm close to the area where u can catch it, but didnt want to go fish for it. I can just try to catch it the hard way, since I prefer shinies too hehe.

Thanks for the kind gesture though, and hope you get what you need :))

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

i won't be on for atleast a couple hours tonight

Cool. If you can just say when you're on, then I'll be ready then!

1 minute ago, Potatough said:

@superbird Don't worry about such. You can go sleep if you need to. I asked for marieanie since I'm close to the area where u can catch it, but didnt want to go fish for it. I can just try to catch it the hard way, since I prefer shinies too hehe.

Thanks for the kind gesture though, and hope you get what you need :))

Well, I appreciate it anyway. Thanks much!

2 minutes ago, superbird said:

Cool. If you can just say when you're on, then I'll be ready then!

Well, I appreciate it anyway. Thanks much!

I can be the back-up plan if ever it doesn't push through however. Once again, hope you get whats needed!

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Which ones are you still missing? just let me know when you do head to bed

I just finally managed to find Eelektrik in Azurine Lake, so that leave just the fossils I listed, and Spiritomb or the odd keystone. My username ingame is "superbird", same as my username, and I'll be up for a while yet. When's good for you?

1 minute ago, superbird said:

I just finally managed to find Eelektrik in Azurine Lake, so that leave just the fossils I listed, and Spiritomb or the odd keystone. My username ingame is "superbird", same as my username, and I'll be up for a while yet. When's good for you?

idk playing Divinity 2 with a group of friends we could be playing anywhere from 1h to 4h

Just now, Starry Knight said:

are you still on I should be able to trade a couple between each turn

Sorry about that. Didn't see you replied so quickly! If you're still in a position for that then I'll just wait for trade request (username is "superbird" - is yours just "Starry"?), and be more attentive this time. 

(by the way - I figured out how to get the Jaw and Sail fossils, so I just need Kabuto/Kabutops, Lileep/Cradily, Shieldon/Bastiodon, and Spiritomb (or their respective fossils) now. Again, anything you want for them. Thanks!

Edited by superbird

28 minutes ago, superbird said:

Sorry about that. Didn't see you replied so quickly! If you're still in a position for that then I'll just wait for trade request (username is "superbird" - is yours just "Starry"?), and be more attentive this time. 

(by the way - I figured out how to get the Jaw and Sail fossils, so I just need Kabuto/Kabutops, Lileep/Cradily, Shieldon/Bastiodon, and Spiritomb (or their respective fossils) now. Again, anything you want for them. Thanks!

Sorry I missed you, no my user is actually Snorlax for when we do trade, I don't need anything in particular

Just now, Starry Knight said:

I will be on soon in middle of something, I have everything ready to be traded have all the fossil Pokemon ready and an odd keystone on kabuto

@superbird am on for a few currently

That's all I needed - thanks again sooooo much for this. I really appreciate you going out of your way to help!