Stuck at Xen Battleship

XeL

So I told an npc about the Xen Battleship for a side quest. After she saw diffrent parts of the ship, she went on her way back and thats when I got stuck in this spot on top of the ship. If someone knows a solution to this problem, please reply. The help would be greatly appreciated.

Xen Battleship bug.png

1 minute ago, Subarashii said:

So I told an npc about the Xen Battleship for a side quest. After she saw diffrent parts of the ship, she went on her way back and thats when I got stuck in this spot on top of the ship. If someone knows a solution to this problem, please reply. The help would be greatly appreciated.

Xen Battleship bug.png

You're able to move freely? If not, 2 options.

1.- Use Fly to another location.

2.- If you don't have Fly, or you're not able to move, use  a back up save file.

51 minutes ago, Subarashii said:

Xen Battleship bug.png

its a positioning issue, i know this for certain because i had the same problem.................. if you talk to her from the side and not from where u are in the pic it will work fine

14 hours ago, Destrakon said:

You're able to move freely? If not, 2 options.

1.- Use Fly to another location.

2.- If you don't have Fly, or you're not able to move, use  a back up save file.

I dont have fly yet, but even if I had I cant access my bag or pokemon. Im stuck in this position. And I unfortunately dont have any other save files.

14 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

its a positioning issue, i know this for certain because i had the same problem.................. if you talk to her from the side and not from where u are in the pic it will work fine

I cant talk to her, Im stuck in this position and i cant access anything. The only things I can do are fast forward, and quick saving 

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:07 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

thats why you reload the game from before you talk to her in the first place >.>

How would you even been able to do that  without another save file?