What the hell is up with Valor Mountain?

centy

so i entered the mountain, got the emotion powder, turned the mountain icy, fought the technician guy in front of the big crystal which turned the field magma and went down. now i dont know what to do. i tried everything to try and figure out how to progress on the mountain. can someone help? thank you! (yes i am fully aware that i am shit at this game)

25 minutes ago, centy said:

wait i found some kyogre battle, do we have to battle it to progress?

At some point yes.  It's not very clear to new players on what to do on Valor Mountain but if you look around you will see a tall rocky structure where you can use rock smash to drop boulders into the lava so you can progress.

*This process was introduced at Caratos Mountain but since the update they removed that.

26 minutes ago, centy said:

wait i found some kyogre battle, do we have to battle it to progress?

No, but beating it does unlock certain things on one of the route splits, if I'm remembering correctly.  Otherwise just keep trying to go up.

36 minutes ago, Launce said:

At some point yes.  It's not very clear to new players on what to do on Valor Mountain but if you look around you will see a tall rocky structure where you can use rock smash to drop boulders into the lava so you can progress.

*This process was introduced at Caratos Mountain but since the update they removed that.

ohhhhhh that thing. thx a lot for your help :))

iirc, you should aproach to the big wall where you defeated such sciencist, there a savage transformer built by Saki will destroy the wall, and give you Magma Drift. 

NOTE: This is if you give Cera Magma Stone in order to keep Elder's life