Looking for a decent larvitar And or Excadrill

Bignoob27

1 minute ago, Potatough said:

I have a legit shiny Excadrill I can give. If you want a larvitar, you'd have to give me some time to breed one. Any preferable IV's and nature?

If excadrill doesnt have horrible IVs i will gladly accept it. As for the larvitar take ur time if u want. But im at your mercy to its all up to you😀

Sand Rush and Sand Force are the other abilities Excadrill has. If you're about to get stuck in agate, I can lower Excadrill's level to suit your preference.

I believe there are no breeders in agate. @ me next time so I can find out that you've replied kk? :))

Congrats! My shiny rate luck has been used on your new baby Drilbur sadly HAHAHAHAHAHA (it's fine I'm just tugging on your leg). It has better Iv's than its mother too.

I'll have both your pokemon as I go online. Online name is Xeraph; just reply to tell me your ready. 

As for the trade, you can give me trash pokemon if you please. It's up to u on what you want to give me  though.