stuck behind espurr

Rebell Venture

16 minutes ago, Rebell Venture said:

I don't have fly yet and this is my only save file, i tried to reload but i was in the same spot

Each you save a back-up is created. When was your last save before getting stucked? Use this, it may help you.

20 minutes ago, Rebell Venture said:

unfortunately, I don't find these backup files in my rejuvenation folder

image.png.534faaa0a80813f671f894f3b57c2909.png

Your backup save files are not in your Rejuv folder.  Check your C drive: Users: [your username]: Saved Games: folder.  A folder for Rejuvenation then should be there and that is where all your save files are at.  All you need to do is rename your most recent back-up save file to Game.  Also the current save file that is already named Game, rename it to something else.

1 hour ago, Rebell Venture said:

unfortunately, I don't find these backup files in my rejuvenation folder

As Launce noted, that's not the right folder. If you search for saved games in your C drive you should find it. When you do if you don't want to lose whatever progress you made since your last backup you can upload your game file here and I can get you unstuck.

Just now, Rebell Venture said:

I tried that and it still doesn't work

Did you delete the old one first?

If so, then check the actual name of the file. It needs to just be "Game". No space on the end, and don't include the .rxdata part, that is automatic and is the file type rather than the actual name.

5 minutes ago, Rebell Venture said:

I tried that and it still doesn't work

Just now, wcv said:

Did you delete the old one first?

If so, then check the actual name of the file. It needs to just be "Game". No space on the end, and don't include the .rxdata part, that is automatic and is the file type rather than the actual name.

Yes it probably saved as Game(1).rxdata,so you gotta delete the older one(older Game.rxdata) first and new one will be your current safe file.

5 minutes ago, Rebell Venture said:

image.png.d07b6599031cbfa171e11466dccdc5d0.png

I tried this and each time I try to start the game the LastSave.dat reappears even after I completely delete it.

You gotta change it in your Saved Files folder not in your Rejuvenation folder.(Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation)

Changing or copying the Game.rxdata at your Rejuvenation folder won't change anything.

Open your saved files folder,delete the current Game.rxdata,and rename your older save as Game.rxdata,or just Game since rxdata is automatic as Wcv said.

Or you can just post your current Game.rxdata here(the one in your saved files) and i can fix your problem.