The 99% "Success" rate Doctor

Chrixai

Yo what's up guys. I'm back from the dankness! Hope y'all had a great Valentines day. Yeah, yeah it's late don't judge me been busy, lol. Anyway, lets talk about the "best" doctor Isha! 

So, I've been wondering about this for a little bit and have come to the conclusion that the good old doctor, whom we shall call Sigmund #2, is a crazy old nut if it wasn't obvious. Don't believe me? Well that sounds fair. I'm just another dank protector, observing from the shadows. Not a problem. But as we have heard from Souta, He was killed by a jealous doctor. Know any good doctors of the past? Probably not since we haven't really seen one in the past( Nurses don't count). Not only that, an NPC from the past said and I quote "I hope they catch that crazy doctor", or something close to that I guess hinting Isha, no? I mean, hell even Lavender went through his files and saw some disturbing things, locking her up in the process making her stay because he thinks that she's not well, but she's perfectly fine(also it should be noted that the jealous doctor was said to have been killed, but somehow faked his death after what happened to his son). Fortunately, though it seems we may reunite with our favorite talking Pokémon, Braixen. Unfortunately, she lost her communication device that lets her talk English so she probably won't be able to explain everything that happened with her, Adam, Saki, and Valerie, unless there is someone else smart enough to make another talking device.

So in conclusion, Isha is a evil, working with Team Xen, and has some serious issues to work out. Thoughts, comments, shout outs? Shout out to @Jan and @Zumi for making this awesome game, and @Cerulean Azure Brawler for being my first friend here! Also @Amethystfor making this badass website!

• Like 3