Eevee Rate.

Destrakon

1 hour ago, Destrakon said:

I just wanted to see if I'm just really lucky, or does Eevee has an average shiny rate when hatched? I breed 3 from like 10 eggs..

It has Reborn's average rate, yes, since I bred them back in Ep 16.  You have just had one of those rare super blessings RNGesus.  While I've never had this version of RNGesus's blessing, I have encountered three wild shinies in a row in Reborn (with the shiny charm) while EV training, though they weren't good mons that I wanted......just Slugma and I think a Zubat.  I believe you got the better deal.

• Haha 1

on average the shiny rate is ~1% without the charm, so prolly me getting the rough end of the stick must've helped out some folks out there to get shinies lol (ya I kno that ain't how probabilities work but I like to think it like that anyway haha)

With the charm, the chance to not have a shiny is (0,99)^3. Almost 3%. So you're lucky yes.

(I like these kind of math because you can calculate the flinch chances in different situations)

2 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

Also, there's that foreign parents thing, I don't know if it is in Reborn somehow

What's that ?

1 hour ago, Teto said:

With the charm, the chance to not have a shiny is (0,99)^3. Almost 3%. So you're lucky yes.

(I like these kind of math because you can calculate the flinch chances in different situations)

What's that ?

In canon games shinies hatch more fequently if the two parents come from different countries

• Thanks 1