Lost Sector Located

Tychii

Hiya!! Name's Tyrone, but you can call me Ty... unless you don't like two letter nicknames, then go Tychi. I used to play Pokemon Reborn waayy back , I believe it was ep 12 or 13, around when they got rid of getting Gyrados early in the game, luckily i got mine and made it to "To BE continued" near the barrier. Well, they don't make computers like they used to so; after a few corrupted sectors and me deciding it ain't worth the hassle, I focused on a life of debauchery and mangas. I came back a few months ago out of boredom and saw the progress so I had to check it out again, this time with my main interest in checking out those sweet shinies.

I usually float around and check stuff out on here for references, but I feel the community in here looks pretty friendly, so I decided I'd give it a wack and say Hi then offer random bred pokemon I've accumulated and "Rare Candies". I'm from the Caribbean and have lived on one of its islands(Dominica) my whole life.