Unable to Load Game at all

Pumasrawr

So I have been trying for quite some time now to access my version 11 content on Rejuvenation but sadly I can only make it past the loading screen because whenever I select a save file the game gives me an error message as so https://gyazo.com/8036eb4e145e0e6006f4cac9da33e4ac I have tried with one of the moderators in the discord to try and fix this issue but even they were unable to help, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me at all, It's really frustrating not being able to get past the screen yet being able to hear the background music. If anyone knows how to fix this error please let me know 

Here is my game file 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Pumasrawr

i decided to have a go at it just for the lulz and it seems to work perfectly fine for me................ is the file shown in the pic u linked in the game's main folder with the game's .exe? if not then that could be the reason tho me not knowing anything about that i cant say for sure................... just note it doesnt seem that anything is wrong from what i personally can see, im able to go beyond the main menu as u were able to and am able to get into the game as well so if anything there might be something going wrong on ur end (note im not saying there is but if i have no issues accessing the save file then it at the very least appears to be the most likely answer)

No the picture I linked is the game itself whenever I choose my save file that error message continually pops up but if nothing seems wrong from your end I guess my game is just being stupid smh oh well now I gotta figure out what’s wrong with this thanks anyways

30 minutes ago, Pumasrawr said:

No the picture I linked is the game itself whenever I choose my save file that error message continually pops up but if nothing seems wrong from your end I guess my game is just being stupid smh oh well now I gotta figure out what’s wrong with this thanks anyways

i would first recommend to keep the save file as nothing is wrong on the save file's end............. next just delete the rejuvenation main folder with all of its contents whereever u have it stored then redownload it fresh and go from there, if that doesnt work then im not sure what else to say

On 2/21/2019 at 5:03 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

i would first recommend to keep the save file as nothing is wrong on the save file's end............. next just delete the rejuvenation main folder with all of its contents whereever u have it stored then redownload it fresh and go from there, if that doesnt work then im not sure what else to say

Thanks so much for trying but I found an alternative way to play, it must have something to do with my Microsoft account, anyways I just decided to log into a new one and transferred my data through a USB and my game is working fine now. Sorry for the inconvenience but I appreciate your help