I messed up big time and I need help.

Finglid

Hi everyone, I would like to start by emphasizing the fact, that whole situation is my fault and is an effect of my own goofiness. But getting to the point - After the Water Treatment Center Arc,  I went straight away to Amaria's /Titatnia's house to advance in plot, without making any preparations ( potions/ revives ), where, it turned out, I had to take 3 double battles in a row. It wouldn't be that bad if after the first failure ( I lost to Solaris, and also during second battle I wasted my remaining revives), I would't save like a dummy without any hesitation , thinking that after leaving safe room I would probably had to only fight Solaris and even had chance to like leave house to buy more stuff (Team Meteor raging in a house and terrorizing girls, nah I'm out) . So right now I'm kinda stuck (I guess), because I've been playing the Pokemon game for fun and never really paid attention to playing it, uhm , well. So in a result my team is kinda .. bad. So taking all those things in an account, I would like to ask more experienced players for advice regarding any possibility of getting out of that situation ( maybe it is possible to obtain somehow previous save?dunno) . I'll put my savefile here just in case someone had time and will to look through my team. Thank you all in advance.

Btw. I am sorry if anyone finds my syntax cringeworthy, obviously I am not native.

Game.rxdata

18 minutes ago, Finglid said:

Hi everyone, I would like to start by emphasizing the fact, that whole situation is my fault and is an effect of my own goofiness. But getting to the point - After the Water Treatment Center Arc,  I went straight away to Amaria's /Titatnia's house to advance in plot, without making any preparations ( potions/ revives ), where, it turned out, I had to take 3 double battles in a row. It wouldn't be that bad if after the first failure ( I lost to Solaris, and also during second battle I wasted my remaining revives), I would't save like a dummy without any hesitation , thinking that after leaving safe room I would probably had to only fight Solaris and even had chance to like leave house to buy more stuff (Team Meteor raging in a house and terrorizing girls, nah I'm out) . So right now I'm kinda stuck (I guess), because I've been playing the Pokemon game for fun and never really paid attention to playing it, uhm , well. So in a result my team is kinda .. bad. So taking all those things in an account, I would like to ask more experienced players for advice regarding any possibility of getting out of that situation ( maybe it is possible to obtain somehow previous save?dunno) . I'll put my savefile here just in case someone had time and will to look through my team. Thank you all in advance.

Btw. I am sorry if anyone finds my syntax cringeworthy, obviously I am not native.

Game.rxdata

If you don't make it to survive all three battles, and you need some items. After you lose, you can leave the house and grind some money to get items. There's a hole in the right in the wall where the healing machice is located, though it is not visible.