Chess Mafia(Day 6 WHITE SIDE VICTORY)

DigitalAmber

So i counted the votes together, so we could get a better view, where we are right now:

Alaris: 4 Votes - Bok, Baz, Drak and Ali

Nicki: 2 Votes - Myself and Newt

Drakyle: 2 Votes - Alaris and Cass

Drago: 2 Votes - Nano and Astra

Bean: 2 Votes - Lykos and Dive

Cass: 1 Vote - Bean

Alistair: 1 Vote - Jace

Lykos: 1 Vote - Michel

Newt: 1 Vote - Nicki

Players, who haven't voted: Drago, Lia, Martin and Amine

Tbh i feel like it would be our loss to loose an active player that early into the game. I would rather go for the more inactive ones.
No ill feelings Drago, but you are the most voted right now 😞

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Drago

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Alaris: 4 Votes - Bok, Baz, Drak and Ali

5 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

No ill feelings Drago, but you are the most voted right now 😞

Wat.jpg.01bf2531b22858c55e4d6f142c6fdd8c.jpg

Alrighty. Might as well make a vote here. Actually @CrimsonDragon21, change you're vote to Drak. I wanna see what happens when we force a tie. Saving private Alaris!

[Eliminate] Drakyle

@Dragoknight Oh i meant it as you are the most voted person from the people, i think are more inactive right now. That's why i said that.

3 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I wanna see what happens when we force a tie. Saving private Alaris!

(4) Voting is done in the format: [Eliminate] Player Name or in similar formats. Changing of votes may be done in this format: [Unvote] Player Name. All votes must be placed in bold or they are not counted. In the case of a tie in votes, both persons will be lynched.

I hope that explains, what will happen if a vote in tie arrises.

But i think it's a good start. Let's see the reaction from the others.

[Unvote] Drago

[Eliminate] Drakyle

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

I offered you happines, hope, despair and sadness. Some of them are mutually exclusive so you must surely need some (?)

my computer came up with a notification saying Walpurgis just replied in chess mafia

a non drunk computer would be nice

In this game it's one half of the players against the other, a few players of each side know at least one other player of their colour (the king).

Trying to defend yourself or make an statement about your role on day one only attracts more attention to yourself, Alaris is probably messing around and he's probably not the king or the queen regardless of his color.

3 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

It's painfully obvious those voting me are all black pieces at this point, enemies to the white chess side, know that you doom yourselves because you are too easy to read. especially you Astra

I dont get this post did I miss anything

And if we all color claim, we know who our allies/enemies are, but we'll always be at a stalemate because we have even numbers/abilities. It would come down to being lucky with your Night roles...

And given how few (read as: one) killing roles there are, it's safe to say we're expected to lynch one another. A lot.

Night 1 Start

The boy lazed around on the never ending rainy afternoon. It had gotten boring moving pieces into patterns, so he let them be. With a sigh he moved a few haphazardly around, jumping his Knight quite a few spaces out of turn order. He could have sworn he saw a few other pieces respond every time he moved the Knight, but it was obviously a trick of the rain. Noticing the alignment was right for a long kill, the boy slid a piece into the Black Queen’s space, taking her off the board. 

One of the pieces near his White Knight he had been horsing around with moved of it own free will. Quickly, it slammed the Knight off the board. 

The boy screamed and threw the possessed chessboard at a wall, sprinting out the door. 

Lord Drakyle is dead. He was the White Knight. 

Alaris is Dead. He was the Black Queen. 

Pawns both black and white numbered 1 and 2, you have the ability to promote into either a white(?) knight or a black(?) queen. 

The night lasts 24 hours. 

Bazaro

2: Bean

3: L’Belle

4: Drakyle- White Knight

5: Nano

6: Walpurgis

7: Jace

8: Martin

9: Drago

10: Dive 

11: Cass

12: Nicki

13: Newt

14: Alistair 

15: Astra

16: Lykos

17: Alaris- Black Queen

18: Bok

19: Kiet

20: Amine

Day 2 start

The boy crept back into his room and stared at the chessboard before him. A few pawns had moved, a few pieces had moved to defensive positions. Notably, one piece went onwards to the attack. It was probable that the tides had turned in a major way for one side.

The role of Black Queen has been promoted into by the Second Black Pawn

Day 2 has started and lasts 48 hours. 

A fair note note so you guys don’t have to look for it: a Tie in voting equals two deaths.