Not sure where to go after talking to Crawlis father/ Rejuvenation

Nuala13

I talked to Crawli's dad and learned that he has a secret shore by Sheridan but you can only get to it by water. Now what do I do? Where did everyone go? I cant find the people who werent staying back on the ship to protect people. I feel like Ive been everywhere on the island now but I am obviously missing something....

2 minutes ago, rajin0369 said:

That's why. Well if that's the case, go back to the Ranger HQ and talk to Melia in the room. I think that should continue the event.

Where is that? The building on the beach you first go to when the ship crashes?

Just now, Nuala13 said:

Where is that? The building on the beach you first go to when the ship crashes?

That's at Kakori Village where Crawli's gym is. North of the beach, and definitely the first village you visited on the island.

I dont see Melia anywhere there. The only people from my group I have been able to find anywhere on the island is the Captain, braixen, and Adam who are all on the ship still.  At Crawlis gym all the rooms upstairs are empty and the warp pad room below does not have Melia or anyone but a couple rangers in it.

10 hours ago, rajin0369 said:

That's at Kakori Village where Crawli's gym is. North of the beach, and definitely the first village you visited on the island.

I am so confused

10 hours ago, rajin0369 said:

Oh I also have Aelita at the gym at the bookshelves but talking to her doesnt get anything but a response about the weird books 

1 minute ago, rajin0369 said:

Lol, no problem. Go into the room you spoke to Melia when Venam came back. There you will see a cutscene after speaking to her. I think it is one of the rooms to the left of the hall.

Where? I only see Cralwis office, then two rooms next to it. 

1 minute ago, Nuala13 said:

I am trying to but now I have no idea where the girls ran off too once we got to the shore lol

Lmao, continue the path and explore the swamp on the left. If you maneuver around it, you will find your way.

• Upvote 1