Beauty for Feebas?

TheCroissant

Hey,

I read on a thred that one can get Milotic by farming a prism scale from Feebas.

I'm on it for like more than 2 hours with my frisk noibat as a team leader and I am yet to get a single prism scale (but found like tens of shinies).

Also I have leveled a Feebas up to level 80, so if it is supposed to evolve normaly, it does not sem to be working...

Am I getting terribly unlucky?

Is there a way to increase beauty ?

Thanks.

Should be a prism scale somewhere in the mountain, presumably on the way up to the floor where you can catch him. If not Then if you have beaten Ciel, then you should be able to reach, at most, the 10th floor of Dept. Store where you can straight up buy it for 2500 pokedollars on the 9th floor's right vendor (8 stickers needed). Only 7 stickers are available before city restoration. For pickup guide search forums for limits. Prism scale might be only available at certain levels, and they change the pick up table almost every episode.

9 hours ago, TheCroissant said:

Hey,

I read on a thred that one can get Milotic by farming a prism scale from Feebas.

I'm on it for like more than 2 hours with my frisk noibat as a team leader and I am yet to get a single prism scale (but found like tens of shinies).

Also I have leveled a Feebas up to level 80, so if it is supposed to evolve normaly, it does not sem to be working...

Am I getting terribly unlucky?

Is there a way to increase beauty ?

Thanks.

There is only 2 Prism Scales in the game so far. You might give the Item Guide for a try ^^.