Cant find girl who stole my wallet on route 2

Quintin

7 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hint: check the trees. She's quite fond of photosynthesis, you see~

Thanks man, my computer broke and I had to restart the game, I don't remember the start to well.

5 minutes ago, Quintin said:

Do you need cut to find her?

I don't think so. You just have to find the right tree. It's hard to miss, but I admit that I ran past it a couple of times until I finally noticed it. Just keep on pressing c or z on the suspicious tree.

Just now, Potatough said:

I don't think so. You just have to find the right tree. It's hard to miss, but I admit that I ran past it a couple of times until I finally noticed it. Just keep on pressing c or z on the suspicious tree.

Thank you

7 minutes ago, Potatough said:

I still cant find her any ideas where she would be?

4 minutes ago, Quintin said:

I still cant find her any ideas where she would be?

You not being able to find it is making me question whether or not I think I remember. If there isn't an out of place tree to the area on the left of the kecleons shop, then I don't really know where the bugger is.

T

Just now, Potatough said:

You not being able to find it is making me question whether or not I think I remember. If there isn't an out of place tree to the area on the left of the kecleons shop, then I don't really know where the bugger is.

Thank you, I really like your help

2 minutes ago, Potatough said:

I Found it, its a tree but it wasent an actually tree, it was a cut tree, IM so dumb...