[IC] Super Trespassers Prevengance: A Biohazard has been detected!

kj1225

Today probably could be going better for most of you. Not that it was a bad day necessarily, by all means, this had been the chance of a lifetime. An ad for a company that could apparently fix any problem you had with your body, and they’d set you up with a job that would leave you with a decent chunk of change when your employment with them was over. 

It was a no brainer really. Of course, as one by one you were called out of the waiting room, a sense of dread started to overcome you. Maybe you shouldn’t have done this… but it was too late to turn back then. You picked one of the procedures, and then they got to work on you, putting you out to begin their procedures… 

That would be the last thing you remembered before you woke up. Looking around you apparently were still in the facility, except there wasn’t anyone there aside from other people you saw in the waiting room. Of course that would be if you weren’t in the middle of observing the results of your procedures. Whether that means amazement at how your body is now in working order, or horror at how they’ve changed you is up to you to decide though.

OOC thread: 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Sokolov sits up, his outdated servo motors and synthetic muscles whirring loudly as he seemingly imitates C3PO's graceful and dexterous movements.

This is normal.

His eyes, more like cheap cameras really, come to life with a buzz, feeding youtube quality video directly to his brain with plenty of tearing and blur.

This is normal.

He reaches over for a bottle of Alzheimer drugs that aren't there, before, in a moment of clarity, he remembers where he is, and what he signed up to have done to him.

That moment of clarity stretches on, until it would be inaccurate to call it a "moment".  The familiar, cotton-fuzz fails to fall over his thoughts, even after a minute, two minutes pass.

"This is not normal."

Poncio sits up, or attempts to. ". . .Cu-acggk" His voice starts up raspily, throat dry, and he clears his throat noisily.

"Ahck, well, I'm not dead, stupendous! I suppose it was never really in the question that I'd die in such ignominious a way, I the great Poncio Romero! But I can't celebrate just yet, let me see. . .have those conniving men kept their promise? The time may come when they regret it if they did not!"

The man attempts to reach for his face, to feel whether these questionably moral people had managed to preserve his visage.

The great actor would be greatly relived to note that nothing seems to be out of place.... Actually aside from a feeling that something has changed in him, it would seem that nothing has really changed at all.

Meanwhile, across the room a young man sits up, a hand rubbing the sleep out of his eyes... Or rather a paw. A blue paw. If it wasn't for that everything would be normal about him. That said, he seems to realize this change after a moment, staring at the limb and flexing the muscles in equal parts amazement and confusion. Finally after a minute he utters the first thing to come to his mind at this reveal. "What the fuck...?"

Austin drifts into consciousness slowly, as he normally did. His lifestyle to this point hadn't required much effort in waking quickly, and even on occasions where he was supposed to do so, he generally chose not to. This circumstance wasn't going to change that thread. But, hold on, what was this circumstance exactly? Austin wasn't precisely clear on where, exactly he was. This wasn't his apartment. Right, right. He got kicked out of there. Not a big deal, he'd found some saps who said they were going to give him money.

That's what he was doing here. He came here because that guy, Dylan, said that he'd be able to make some serious money and turn his life around here, or something. Austin hadn't really been listening. So that was why he wasn't waking up in his apartment, but in the waiting room. Austin opened his eyes somewhat more fully.

No, hold on. This wasn't the waiting room he'd dozed off in. It seemed more like an infirmary of some kind. That was nice of them, taking him to an actual bed instead of letting him wreck his posture sleeping in a chair. Austin stretched out his arms, yawnly hugely before reaching his right hand down the back of his pants to scratch at his bare ass while he glanced around the room. There were quite a few other people in here, most of them tucked beneath sheets and blankets still. But one of them seemed to be... What, a furry?

Austin greeted these people in much the same way he greeted anyone. "Who the fuck are you guys?"

lt was finally gone. That infernal migraine was finally gone. lt was all Orchid could think about as she awoke from the slumber she'd been in. All the years of constant pain suddenly gone. She felt a clarity unlike any other she'd felt before. Perhaps that was the benefit of not feeling like your eyes were about to shoot out of your skull at any moment due to the pressure. lt took her a few moments to let the euphoria end before she came to of her surroundings.

She sat up slowly not wishing to be made a center of attention and then slowly checked out her body. She still had her long black hair... all of her limbs felt fine. Her fingernails still painted the black she preferred. She then moved onto moving her limbs. All of them seemed quite intact, she was still her usual height of 4'8". Her body seemed exactly the same, so whatever they had gotten up to it was within her mind seemingly. She'd figure that out later, she was sure it'd present itself. For now she looked about the room, seeing if she could catch sight of Airi, she'd entered with her she had to be around somewhere. As she did so she observed the rest in the room, unsure what to think about the number of people and all that was currently happening.

Spook groaned as he came-to. He felt funny, which was an improvement over before, but he still felt funny. He blinked, and sat up. His head immediately started swimming - sense of balance was a bit off due to being mounted in a war machine for a while. He was pretty sure it'd pass, though. Once his vision cleared up, he noticed a few somethings off. First of all, there was. . . quite the assortment of characters around him. Possibly in the literal sense. Fucked-up cyborgs were what he expected, but. . . well, things were weirder. A couple looked like normal humans, a couple were pretty much the furthest away you could get from that. Second, he was lower to the ground than he expected. "This is new. . ." Aaaand that was three; his voice was way, way higher than it was supposed to be. "I'm gonna have to second that 'what the fuck,' here." He glanced down at himself. Bright green? And not a lot of contour. They had mentioned something about "holographic light constructs." "Why am I a little green girl?" Well, not that little, but not exactly huge either. If he had to eyeball it, judging by the beds and the dimensions of the room, he was about. . . 140 cm? Maybe a bit less. "You couldn't give me at least five feet?"

Airi was always an early riser, the sort that got up on Monday morning and pissed everyone off by not being a zombie. So it was surprising to her that she felt so heavy when she was waking up. Man, that must have been some heavy anesthesia. But she didn't feel any pain even on her legs... she could feel her legs. She could feel her legs. She shot upright as she noticed that, and touched her legs, rubbing them. She could feel them. She didn't dare believe it. She tried to move... and her leg responded effortlessly, swinging off of the bed. She couldn't help but laugh with sheer glee. "Haha! It worked, it worked!" she said, with a big smile on her face. She felt like she could sing as she jumped to her feet, although she didn't because she had a terrible singing voice.

She did notice two things. She still felt heavier, even awake. She also felt... something, important feeling? Right next to her bed. She glanced over, and saw what looked to be a gun by her bedside. Well, good to know that was there, she guessed. She looked around, and blinked. "...Huh. Y'all the folks who were in the waiting room earlier?" she asked. Most of them had changed... a lot more than she seemed to. She still looked basically human... and didn't seem to notice the fox ears or tail. 

"Ah, they did it! I'd wager they were far too afraid to con me! Ahh. . .Truly a wonderful day." Poncio wobbled to his feet and soon found himself comfortably standing, facing the awakening people.

"Yes, I was in the waiting room. Poncio Romero, at your service! You might know me from my roles in Little Man and The Eradicator!" Perhaps as a token of his ego, Poncio was under the impression that a number of these people were speaking to him, regardless of what all other evidence seemed to indicate. And so he turned to the russian sounding voice.

"Wait one moment, dementia? Are you accusing me of being demented? I take offense to that, and you will not like me when I take offense!"

The man with a paw stands as well approaching the rest of the group. "Somehow I don't think that we're hallucinating. Or at least, I feel like I could conjour better hallucinations than all of you. Yeah I was in the waiting room, although I didn't have a right arm at that moment... and you didn't have fox ears I don't think." 

"That is far far worse, an insult to my very existence as a personage, a--" Poncio pauses, brow furrowing and then a look of wonder appearing on his face.

"Ah, my good man, my humblest apologies. You are merely star struck, and so surprised at the presence of the great Poncio that you wonder if you are dreaming of have died."

"Fear not, my good Russian, you are very much alive! How could you be moving otherwise?" He smiled in self assured confidence, knowing that he was helping this poor man.

"I was the tank," Spook said dryly to the girl's question. She seemed to be mostly normal on first inspection; he thought he recognized her from earlier. He(?) pushed off of the bed, standing as the rest seemed to be doing. He didn't look particularly steady yet, but he hadn't actually had the opportunity to run a set of legs since his date with the landmine. Or maybe it was just the showy one's voice grating at his mind. "It'd be a little weird if we were all hallucinating the same shit, nah? Like the furry over here, unless you're telling me everyone in the room all subconsciously wants to see furries."

That was her alright. Orchid couldn't help but find her voice easily despite everything going on here, lt was only as loud as usual though at least this time she didn't have a splitting headache. She'd not much interest in all the other interesting denizens of the room at the moment and decided to head over to met up with Airi for the time being. She'd rather not think about what seemed quite horrific results comparatively to her own. Seemed some were fated for much more complex procedures that ended far from their origin point. Some of the faces were completely unrecognizable from before.

She walked past the man that was awfully talkative. Seemed to be suffering some form of delusion, or was just incredibly full of himself. Which ever the case didn't matter. There was a few others speakin' but it was difficult to place the voices as she couldn't see where they were coming from. She finally caught sight of the friend she'd been searching for only soaking in the new features for a moment before hopping up next to her in the bed. "The ears are new." she quickly addressed Airi then went back to her more quiet nature.

Daniel attempts to bolt upright.  It does not go well.  There's flailing, traction is lost on all four points, things bend in ways he's most certainly not accustomed to, and he ends up on the ground in a heap of uncoordinated wiggling.  "Ouch!  Hey, no damage reports!  Voice is higher than usual.  Did they....  Yep.  Girl again.  Not too bad.  Quadruped again...  Well, they weren't kidding when they said my niece was going to love this.  On the positive side...  At least I've got a real body again.  Was really getting tired of that jar.  Guess that makes me Danielle again.  At least my name goes both ways well."  

She attempts to stand again, and manages an unsteady walk.  "Balance, balance...  There it is.  Less like that dog mech than I'd like, but I can deal with it.  Just takes a little practice.  Let's see, standard checklist.  Sight good, hearing better, smell...  Oh horseapples, you all smell awful!  Definitely a better nose...  Horseapples?  Ponyfeathers.  Did...  They stuck a censor chip in me?!  Why?"  Despite the improbability of it considering her new anatomy, Danielle smacks a forehoof into her face, only to freeze moments before impact.  "Am...  Am I pink?"

Austin decided to lay back in his bed and cover himself with the blankets. These people seemed to be going through something pretty weird, and he didn't have any desire to be part of it. And if he didn't want to do it, he was determined not to. It would have been his motto, if he cared enough about anything to actually have one. So what if people had new ears and tails and furry forearms and were green now? It had nothing to do with him.

Austin turned over, and caught a glance at his face in a bedside mirror- His eyes were... dark. Like an animals eyes, no whites visible. And he thought he saw a reflective flash in them when he shifted his head. "Yo, what the fuck is up with my eyes?" The question, while asked at the top of his voice, was not directed at anyone in particular. Austin snatched the mirror up from the stand it had been placed on, and began inspecting his face more closely. His features all seemed to be intact, and in their correct places. Only his eyes- A raccoon's, maybe- were different.

He looked up as a large pink horse crawled out of one of the beds and put his mirror down. Whatever had happened, clearly he had gotten a relatively minor touch of it. "Do any of you guys know what's going on? I came here for a job opportunity and now my eyes are weird. Are we looking at a class action thing?"

Sokolov's blank stare sits firmly on Daniel.

"...лошадь"

"I have changed my mind.  This is not a hallucination.  This is a prank, and I await the cameras shortly." 

With some creaking and loud whirring, he stands up off of the bed.

"I expect to be contacted for work when the hazing period is over."

He says, walking over to the door with intent to open it.

Airi blinked as she took in the rest of the group. Who seemed to have gone through in much less normal condition than she had. She saw... a small child who claimed to have been the massive tank, some kind of walking animal, a talking pink pony... wow, that was some variety of outcome. She felt her ears twitch a little as they were pointed out. "What're ya talkin- oooh, I feel them, yeah that's kinda weird as shit." she said. Now where was...

She grinned wider. "Orchid, lookin' fine! Looks like ya didn't change all that much either. How's everythin' feelin'? I have my legs back! My legs!" The changes that had happened to her, the apparent bullets she'd dodged with the others, that didn't matter. "...Oh, yeah, yer mighty pink miss pony. Like, really really pink."

"Head's fine. Doesn't feel like it's been cleaved in half. l'm still unsure this will last but l'll enjoy my first migraine free moments in what has it been... 15 years?" Orchid put rather matter of factly. The pink horse was certainly... something. Least it wasn't purple. All of this was quite a bit to process given the non-stop increasing levels of "what the fuck?" around every single corner. She was unsure how she got away with little to no physical change given everyone else's plight it seemed. Perhaps tiny Gothic Lolita was strange enough already for them. 

She went back to focusing on her friend. "l see them, l suppose this wasn't a wholly terrible idea then. You've got your legs, my headache to rival the gods is gone."

Poncio silenced himself. He was an egotist perhaps, he told himself, but he was not a complete fool. So he told himself. And he had had to read the moods, and to understand the people when he acted. The man he'd been addressing was not star struck. Disappointing, but he could do nothing about it.

Instead he turned his attention to the pony. What strange consequences these operations had in store. A bolt of fear went through him once more, and he tried to look himself up and down again. It was only now that he was realizing how much of an extremely bad idea signing on for this could have been.

"So what all are we to do now? Does anyone know?"

John had been silent while everyone else had been reacting to their new looks, staring at his hands instead. They weren't trembling. His calves and thighs weren't cramping. His heart felt good, strong. He stood up slowly, using the bed for balance at first, before letting go and taking an unsure step. His legs didn't give out; he didn't feel the room spin around him. After a moment he straightened up and finally looked at the others.

...I don't know what these other people had to end up as beasts and machines, but I'm glad I didn't have it.

The trucker interlaced his fingers and attempted to crack them... only to find that instead of popping, his fingers bent all the way back until his fingernails were almost touching his wrists. "What the hell is this?" he muttered quietly to himself as he pulled his hands away from each other. With a little effort, his fingers straightened themselves back out... and as weird as that looked, it hadn't hurt. He stared at his right thumb and willed it back; muscles and ligaments he hadn't previously been aware of easily shifted around, until his thumb was pointing toward himself. He turned his head as far as it would go and realized he could easily see behind himself. "This is some crazy shit, man."

A voice asking what they should do brought him out of his introspection, and he turned to it. "We all signed a contract that whatever they fixed in us, we had to work it off. I guess we just wait here and someone's going to come tell us what we gotta do." He smiled reassuringly. "Shouldn't take too long, so... just get used to your new self, I guess." And with that, he lifted his leg and hooked his ankle behind his neck as an experiment, just to see if he could do it... and he could.

Spook resisted the urge to laugh at the pony. Almost. A still-too-high chuckle escaped their lips (were they lips? He was apparently made of mostly light now, but most of the parts seemed to be analogous) before they moved over. He reached up and gave the guy (horse? Girl? This was incredibly confusing) a conciliatory pat on the back. "A censorship chip? That, my friend, has to be a fate worse than death itself." The small, green person's look got a bit more irritable at the reply of the one with the bendy fingers - seemingly his only change. "Look, man, I dunno about you, but I'm gonna be blunt here. I didn't actually mind being a tank that much, but you know what it was missing?" A pause, almost long enough to think they were waiting on a response. "My dick. That was like, half of my motivation to sign on for this shady shit. I wanted my dick back, and they couldn't even give me the courtesy of that. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the whole deal - having legs again is nice and all - but come on, man. How many mercs you see running around with goddamn master's degrees? I'm valuable." She(?) laughed, sounding a fair bit more bitter than was intended. Well, not really that valuable, else he wouldn't have been here in the first place.

Helena just laid on her bed staring at her hand not only could she actually move it but she could see it. She had no clue why she needed to eat that fruit since it seems that all they did was give her some new parts and the fruit didn't have anything to do with it. Once she was done figuring out what now worked she actually took a look around the rest of the room and the others. There was a talking pink pony that seemed to not be able to curse. Another seemed to have turned into Stretch Armstrong and someone seemed to be a small green girl. Seeing all this Helena just leaned back into her bed an laughed she didn't have any words for this she was just happy it seemed.