Crawli Gym Help V11

Blackout_

Hey guys,

Is there any viable strategy to beating this gym?

I've tried setting up sunny day to boost my fire types but his pokemon can still sweep my fire team. My fire pokemon are: Arcanine, Houndoom, Talonflame and Castform for sunny day. I've also tried using rock types like Onix and Lycanrock and I still can't beat him. I'm literally stuck in this gym. 

I would be so grateful for any suggestions.

I suggest flying type Pokemon (or Pokemon with levitate) to avoid getting your Pokemon's speed lowered by his special move. For example, Crobat with Brave Bird. After you beat Galvantula, summon Crobat and sweep his team while protecting Crobat! Talonflame w/ Gale Wings + No items + Acrobatics definitely helps too!

13 hours ago, SilverHelio said:

I suggest flying type Pokemon (or Pokemon with levitate) to avoid getting your Pokemon's speed lowered by his special move. For example, Crobat with Brave Bird. After you beat Galvantula, summon Crobat and sweep his team while protecting Crobat! Talonflame w/ Gale Wings + No items + Acrobatics definitely helps too!

Thank you, I'm going to try this with Crobat! 🙂 I hope it works.

• 3 months later...

Lycanroc and Talonflame are your best bets for Crawli...... Dusk Lycanroc hits all of his Pokemon like a truck with Trash, Accelerock, and Rock Slide, and Talonflame with STAB No Items Acrobatics destroys anything not named Crustle or Galvantula