Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

fast leveling to level 70

xXDelokXx

Question

I am currently building a Team to beat the fairy gym - the mons are already set but it is taking quite long to level them up.. if anyone knows a good leveling spot to reach level 70+ fast let me know :) atm i am training in the east of calcenon city

6 answers to this question

The grand hall guys become too tough later on to be consistently reliable, it's a bit counter intuitive TBH. Like they really don't need megas if they're there for grinding, especially when they're probably at the level cap.  I guess we gotta "earn" our grinds but like when trying to catch up mons it's annoying since most things under 75 won't even last against say level 85 pixilate hyper voice megardevoir. Indra is a better bet but some of his  sets are kind of obnoxious too. Yellow is an easy team to beat but brown is kind of tough. The desert was one of my favorite places to grind but it's only accessible AFTER adrienne.  Idk why but the idea of strolling around the desert knocking out legions of 35  ft draconic palmtrees is hilarious.