RNG Fuck You's: Fire Emblem

Wolfox

We've all been fucked by Fire Emblems RNG once. from not critting while having 100% crit (Yep, that happened to me) to just bad level ups, what are your worst stories of RNG taking the piss with you? This can be from any FE game including Heroes, Rom Hacks, Fan Games and even Warriors (If that's possible?).

Oh do I have a fun couple. Let's start with the 100% Crit failure

Charlotte decided to not crit that day. a 100% chance to crit, but no crit... Let that sink in guys, let that sink in...

Oh, here's a fun one: Darros leveled up quite recently in my latest run of Shadow Dragon, but only 1 number went up... his actual level... This led to him getting the BenchWarmer title and Barst becoming the main Axe used of Shadow Dragon (As he deserves to be, the Hachet).

And let me not forget my personal Meme: Horbound Myrmidon Amelia. Just... 4 strength as a level 10 cavalier... while her other stats were pretty alright, that I will never live down.

and those are my stories, I might be able to think of some more (I mean, Echoes RNG is just a hot mess from time to time) but I'll probably post more when I think of more stories.

Yeah I remember how Fates kept making me miss with 80-90% hit rates all the damn time, sometimes costing me my units and seeing many people online having the same problems.😕  It never really happened again after my first play through though. Maybe Nintendo patched it out or something lol.