Help with V11 Gym leader

Bignoob27

Spoiler

I cant really grasp his field all i know is im supposed to use bug/poison types but they just get oneshot

Pokemon at my disposal

Masqeruain  (De-Shadowed)

Blaziken 

Swampert

Decidueye

Sylveon

Altaria

Scrafty

Alolan ninetails

Zoroark

Absol

Typhlosion

Alolan Raichu

Lucario

Alolan Golem

Espeon

Dhelmise

Magneton

Mawile

The key to the reverse field is that if a type usually resists another type, then the second one will be super-effective against it. For example, using Fire  against Water-types, or Ghost moves which usually don't hit against Normal-types, here they are super effective.

Rock-types usually resist Normal moves, so you can have something like Return smash against him. As for your team, I'm not very good for it but I think mons with types weak agains rock would protect you against receiving STAB.

Flying and Bug Types work well in this particular fight, since they now resist Rock and deal Super Effective damage to them. Fire and Ice also resist Rock attacks in this field, but they don't strike them for SE damage like the previous two do-keep these guys as tanks in case the others drop.

Things are a little different with his tyranitar, however. Thanks to its held Seed, it's a Normal Type with Normal Typed attacks only. This means it's weak to Ghost, but deals Super Effective damage to Ghost Types. As such, I'd reccomend leading with a non-Ghost that happens to know a Ghost attack (note that the Shadow Ball TM is available at this point).

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can use his own trick against him: have a pokemon hold a Magical Seed to turn it into a Normalized Normal Type of its own! This'll allow them to deal Super Effective damage against all of his pokemon not named Tyranitar with a 1.2X damage increase to boot. I'd recommend doing this to a pokemon that doesn't already have one of the above advantages, since it'd be wasted on a Bug/Flying/both Type or the one designated anti-tyranitar unit.

Based on your specific list, I'd say a team of Espeon w/ Shadow Ball (anti-tyranitar unit), Masquerain, Altaria (your core members), Typhlosion, Alolan Nintales (the relative tanks), and Alolan Raichu w/Magical Seed held should be able to net a win. At the very least, it'll do well as a decent starting point.