So, I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and I can't get Xenosaga Star KOS MOS.

ShadeStrider

Apparently the chances of her appearing with max multipliers is 0.712 percent. But that maximum is not feasible to do repeatedly, so your chances are more around 0.5 if you raise your luck high enough. This is not good game design. This is what we call using RNG to annoy the player.

You could burn through 200 legendary cores, and you might get nothing.

Whoever decided on this, instead of, I don't know, making her accessible through a difficult quest should be severely punished. They should be given Immortality, hung by the neck, then cut into a million pieces, then all the pieces should be thrown to the Sharks. Then once the sharks have eaten, they should be dissected and the pieces removed. Then the Pieces should be locked inside a Metal Coffin and then thrown into a Volcano. Then they can burn. 

I'm actually... disgustingly proud of that punishment I came up with. It sounds like something Karen from Pokemon Rejuvenation would punish people with. I guess that makes me a psychopath.

I still really love this game. And I was Fine with getting all the other Rare Blades. But this one... I don't care if KOS MOS is an Icon for the Xeno franchise. They need to make her more accessible.