LF IV Items/Dittos/Pickup Pokemon

Munchexlax

17 minutes ago, Munchexlax said:

Looking for what's stated in the topic, as I'm an obsessive Pokemon breeder lol. Wanting to also build a couple teams for the rest of my play-through, so I gotta get started. I am able to breed 4-5iv Timid/Regenerator Tangela and also multiple shinies.  Thanks for reading :]

Hi I have a ditto, it's not 'legit' but it has 6IVs, you are able to buy power items, destiny Knot and everstones as you go, they are in the Obsidia department store I can provide one with the ditto if you want or provide all of them and a ditto if you really want all I ask for is trash Pokemon not holding items in return for either options as the ditto comes off a back up save file

1 minute ago, Munchexlax said:

I actually did buy my destiny knot and found my everstones, just grinding out for the power items atm! But I do greatly appreciate that, I will gladly do that for those. When would you be able to trade?

Give me a couple minutes to hop on laptop and grab a couple Pokemon to trade will see if I have anything with pickup ability to use though most of what I have spare are minior

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

No problem, I was bored one day decieded to breed the dex in shiny pokemon have yet to train them all for battle though

Lol that's sick, I'm probably gonna do something similar once I'm through. I get a good sense of satisfaction from breeding them all anyway, may as well make them strong too

55 minutes ago, Munchexlax said:

(Sorry for the double post) If you're ever available, I forgot that I needed Pokerus if you ever have it!

Maybe, if not spend some time on WT

Let me pass it on to one of my spare Pokemon, I have a couple Pokemon with it if your still on