Which do you personally think is more difficult

Abyssreaper99

Which do you think is more difficult?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is more difficult?

• Pokemon Reborn (No Mods)
    • Pokemon Rejuvenation Intense Mode (No Mods)
    • About the same difficulty

In terms of difficulty, you can factor in the following: puzzles, sidequests, battles (gym leaders and other major ones), etc.

I didn't know where to put it but it's still Reborn related so I put it in Reborn City for now (Staff can feel free to move if you think it's in the wrong place). Feel free to discuss this/ have an analysis. It's just to see which one people find more difficult

4 hours ago, Commander said:

I don't understand the question. Are you saying that a mode meant to be harder than standard Reborn should be easier than it?

Not everything with an intended purpose will always fulfill it.  The question here is solely a matter of opinion.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tacos said:

Not everything with an intended purpose will always fulfill it.  The question here is solely a matter of opinion.

It was meant to be a joke but I'm bad at making jokes

I know, but this is just like asking Atlus fans if SMT or Persona is harder. People are instantly going to answer SMT since Persona was softened up to cater a bit more toward more casual fans. This is a bit of a more unfair comparison because one is meant to be much, much harder than Reborn's standard so there's only one obvious answer. It's a shame really because there's quite a number of interesting difference between the two if you compare them in a more fair way such as Reborn vs Rejuv Normal mode or Redux vs Intense. For those of you who don't know, Rejuv has quite a big gap in difficulty over both of those comparisons. Eh. I'm probably just weird and am more interested in harder to answer questions.

1 hour ago, Commander said:

It was meant to be a joke but I'm bad at making jokes

I know, but this is just like asking Atlus fans if SMT or Persona is harder. People are instantly going to answer SMT since Persona was softened up to cater a bit more toward more casual fans. This is a bit of a more unfair comparison because one is meant to be much, much harder than Reborn's standard so there's only one obvious answer. It's a shame really because there's quite a number of interesting difference between the two if you compare them in a more fair way such as Reborn vs Rejuv Normal mode or Redux vs Intense. For those of you who don't know, Rejuv has quite a big gap in difficulty over both of those comparisons. Eh. I'm probably just weird and am more interested in harder to answer questions.

Not necessarily, I know someone who finds intense easy but really struggles with Reborn. Like there are some people who are really good at difficult stuff but struggle with the slightly easier stuff.