Rune Factory 5 Confirmed and I'm so unbelievably happy right now I might burst

Bit sad there was no Pokemon Switch or Pikmin news but my beloved Rune Factory is actually alive and I shant leave my room for a long long time when it comes out. RF4 on switch is awesome but when they just surprised me with that last second reveal I damn near had a heart attack. Also can't wait for Dragon Quest 11 S, Three houses is lookin pretty good, Mario Maker 2, so much hype!!!! Huge step up from the last few directs imo 😄

• 1 month later...

okey, long time not entered the forums due to my work and sleep times (work in night so...) and because of that i had no time for directs and other stuff, stuck with my friends comentaries... and now i see this site... I find this and now...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's can't be true

i see Youtube and... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shit, my computer, a new phone to play FGO and now i want a Switch so badly for this game...

well, i need another part-time job...