Kecleon Sidequest is BS

JamesCutter91

been resetting for like 40mins hoping to spawn near the ladder. I want to complete the sidequest but its not doable the normal way so I have to reset ... its super annoying ...

edit: after 45min of tryharding I spawned right next to the leader with no Kecleons around. This Quest is next level frustration.

Just now, Autumn Zephyr said:

Given how early in the game your supposed to do it, it's actually very true to the original. It was always a brutal enemy if you rob its shop even at high levels in the PMD games, so why should it be any different here?

I have never played PMD but it should be a fair minigame imo. They move so fast and so randomly that its almost impossible to reach the ladder doing it the normal way. Idk how its supposed to be done in PMD, but here u can just reset and pray for good RNG.

2 minutes ago, JamesCutter91 said:

I have never played PMD but it should be a fair minigame imo. They move so fast and so randomly that its almost impossible to reach the ladder doing it the normal way. Idk how its supposed to be done in PMD, but here u can just reset and pray for good RNG.

PMD has it pretty much the same way. they can move around at double the player's speed, are Lv. 100, get infinite reinforcements and will hunt you down. Dungeon Shopkeepers beating your ass for stealing is a staple of Mystery Dungeon games.