Pokemon Rejuvenation Erin bug

Mr Ninjafish

Hey guys I got the Erin bug and I have no idea how to get rid of her after hours of research online so here I am. Can someone please help me to get her to move away from the orb so I can finish this stupid darchlight puzzle and complete the story. I really wanna play since I've been through so much in this game with intense mode on. Game (2).rxdata

If this save isnt the right data you need to fix my problem pls let me know asap. Thank you so so so much to whoever helps me 🙂

Is this the puzzle in which you have to make a darchlight mirror? I remember faintly that once I made a mistake in my first try, Erin would block the way to me getting another shard to try again. I can just suggest deleting your Game.rxdata currently, and replace it with one of the saves you had before you tried to do the puzzle to save you the time of waiting for someone who can fix it for you (I can't, but I fixed it through what I just said). Hope you find a way to fix it either way!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Potatough said:

Is this the puzzle in which you have to make a darchlight mirror? I remember faintly that once I made a mistake in my first try, Erin would block the way to me getting another shard to try again. I can just suggest deleting your Game.rxdata currently, and replace it with one of the saves you had before you tried to do the puzzle to save you the time of waiting for someone who can fix it for you (I can't, but I fixed it through what I just said). Hope you find a way to fix it either way!

I would gladly do that if I knew how. If you can tell me how to do that that'll be great since im extremely stupid and cannot figure out how to replace my current save to an older save. That would mean the world to me right now since im addicted to this game and cant play. 

Go to your local disc (your computer), go to users, and then saved games for pokemon rejuv. You'll see the saves you've accumulated and at the end, you'll see your Game.rxdata. What you want to do is delete that, as well as the save before that. Now, copy the NOW last save (supposedly was the 2nd to last save) and rename the copy to "Game". That should make you unstuck. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Potatough said:

Go to your local disc (your computer), go to users, and then saved games for pokemon rejuv. You'll see the saves you've accumulated and at the end, you'll see your Game.rxdata. What you want to do is delete that, as well as the save before that. Now, copy the NOW last save (supposedly was the 2nd to last save) and rename the copy to "Game". That should make you unstuck. 

Bro it worked omg thank you so much. If there is anything you would like me to do pls let me know, follow ur twitter Instagram whatever bro im so relieved man thanks

• Haha 1