I would like to prepare myself for the E19 (Team 2)

Soulplayer

This is my squad i hope someone can give me some suggestions to improve it UwU x2

-Rotom:Levitation

-Decidueye:Overgrow

-Excadrill:Mold break

-Naganadel:Ultra beast which boosts it's att.sp

-Greninja:Protean (His moveset is made to troll the one that try to kill it with fighting moves)

-Kanga:Scrappy (BUT when mega evolved it has parental mond so when he hits with power up punch he gets double boost)

1)I think that the main problem is the item for Excadrill for Nagadel and for decidueye (because i think that i should use a draconium Z on nagadel but idk what to put on Decidueye) also i would like to put life orb on Excadrill but i have only one 

2)I have toxic orb so should i take off Excadrill and put gliscor with Poison Heal?

Cattura2.PNG

Cattura3.PNG

Cattura4.PNG

Cattura5.PNG

Cattura6.PNG

Cattura1.PNG

Edited by Soulplayer

You could just post this on your previous topic, there's was no need to star a new one. Still, I would take out Rotom. I would set Naganadel with Draco Meteor/Flamethrower/T-Bolt/Sludge Wave, holding either Dragonium-Z or Life Orb. Icy Wind on Greninja is kinda mee, holding life orb, you will need stronger moves (Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Gunk Shot), as for Decidueye's item, try to taught it Shadow Claw, and holding Razor Claw, you will land crits more easy, (Same as Drapin, Razor Claw, Ability Sniper, and Cross Posion Night Slash). 

8 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

You could just post this on your previous topic, there's was no need to star a new one. Still, I would take out Rotom. I would set Naganadel with Draco Meteor/Flamethrower/T-Bolt/Sludge Wave, holding either Dragonium-Z or Life Orb. Icy Wind on Greninja is kinda mee, holding life orb, you will need stronger moves (Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, Gunk Shot), as for Decidueye's item, try to taught it Shadow Claw, and holding Razor Claw, you will land crits more easy, (Same as Drapin, Razor Claw, Ability Sniper, and Cross Posion Night Slash). 

Yeah i was also thinking about a drapion but i don't want to take off decidueye because i need someone with grass moves

@Soulplayer You have a very balanced team. you should keep the excadrill, you really don't need a 4x weakness to ice and you needa steel type for the sp defensive fairies.

my opinions:

rotom- heat: Shadow ball should work better than hex since you don't have status inflicting moves, unless you are expecting to paralyze the other pkmn with thunderbolt. Or go with will-o-wisp instead of pain split. 

excadrill: iron head for smart strike, you can teach it in the 7th street. Life orb or leftovers, depending on the evs/ivs.

Greninja: the moveset is solid for a protein greninja, at least until ice beam is available.  why don't you use an expert belt and save the life orb for other pkmn?

Naganadel: same as greninja. Life orb would be perfect for it.

decideye: moveset is ok until SW is available. Its z-move is very powerful so I think you should keep it on.

Kangaskhan: Moveset seems very weak for a mega. Power-up punch+ Bulldoze (-2 speed)+max hap return or crush claw (for the def drops)+ shadow claw ( for ghosts)  should work better.

I can trade you the items that you need like the life orbs, if you want.

Just now, Destrakon said:

I'm not moving it. I agreed you should keep it. 

Ohhh you where talking about greninja sorry but when i saw shadow claw i instantly thought of decidueye, then if i put razor claw on him i will put my life orb on excadrill and i have a question if i take off rotom with a stronger fire type i will need someone which has also some lightning type move a magmortar with thunderbolt would be a good idea?

2 minutes ago, Soulplayer said:

Ohhh you where talking about greninja sorry but when i saw shadow claw i instantly thought of decidueye, then if i put razor claw on him i will put my life orb on excadrill and i have a question if i take off rotom with a stronger fire type i will need someone which has also some lightning type move a magmortar with thunderbolt would be a good idea?

Why not vice-versa? Manectric has access to Flamethrower and Overheat, pretty much like Rotom does. Not to mention that its mega stone is available. Though a fire type is always needed, I consider fire types an edge of powerforce.

Edit: Blaziken Infernape are good. As well Arcanine.

Edited by Destrakon

2 minutes ago, luis said:

@Soulplayer You have a very balanced team. you should keep the excadrill, you really don't need a 4x weakness to ice and you needa steel type for the sp defensive fairies.

my opinions:

rotom- heat: Shadow ball should work better than hex since you don't have status inflicting moves, unless you are expecting to paralyze the other pkmn with thunderbolt. Or go with will-o-wisp instead of pain split. 

excadrill: iron head for smart strike, you can teach it in the 7th street. Life orb or leftovers, depending on the evs/ivs.

Greninja: the moveset is solid for a protein greninja, at least until ice beam is available.  why don't you use an expert belt and save the life orb for other pkmn?

Naganadel: same as greninja. Life orb would be perfect for it.

decideye: moveset is ok until SW is available. Its z-move is very powerful so I think you should keep it on.

Kangaskhan: Moveset seems very weak for a mega. Power-up punch+ Bulldoze (-2 speed)+max hap return or crush claw (for the def drops)+ shadow claw ( for ghosts)  should work better.

I can trade you the items that you need like the life orbs, if you want.

Thx! i would really appreciate it btw I can't go on rn (could you tell me your discord name so I'll contact yout there?) the Evs of excadrill are 252 on Att and idk which other Ev to max

And i would also like to know where i can make him learn return because i was searching it

4 minutes ago, Destrakon said:

Why not vice-versa? Manectric has access to Flamethrower and Overheat, pretty much like Rotom does. Not to mention that its mega stone is available. Though a fire type is always needed, I consider fire types an edge of powerforce.

I will try but i can't guarantee for the mega because i think that mega kanga with double boost of power up punch is beautiful! you can practically one shot with sucker punch😂

Btw what if instead of manetric i used an electross with Thunderbolt flametrowher and idk what to put in the other 2 slots? (I love levitation that is why i'm continuing to insist XD)

Edited by Soulplayer

3 minutes ago, Soulplayer said:

Thx! i would really appreciate it btw I can't go on rn (could you tell me your discord name so I'll contact yout there?) the Evs of excadrill are 252 on Att and idk which other Ev to max

And i would also like to know where i can make him learn return because i was searching it

Sorry, I'm not in discord. Pm me when you are available, I'll leave this tab open

If its speed, then go with life orb.

from the guide:

+TM27 Return

Tourmaline Region

Tourmaline Desert/Upper Right Path Area - Drained Oasis

(middle the drained oasis area)

1 minute ago, luis said:

Sorry, I'm not in discord. Pm me when you are available, I'll leave this tab open

If its speed, then go with life orb.

from the guide:

+TM27 Return

Tourmaline Region

Tourmaline Desert/Upper Right Path Area - Drained Oasis

(middle the drained oasis area)

Thx😃

Just now, Soulplayer said:

Return is a obtainable TM. Though I do not know where is located exactly. Also, definetly, Sped should be boosted.

Just now, Soulplayer said:

I will try but i can't guarantee for the mega because i think that mega kanga with double boost of power up punch is beautiful! you can practically one shot with sucker punch😂

Btw what if instead of manetric i used an electross with Thunderbolt flametrowher and idk what to put in the other 2 slots?

To Elektross, T-Bolt, FlameT, Knock Off and Rock slide/crunch

Just now, Destrakon said:

Return is a obtainable TM. Though I do not know where is located exactly. Also, definetly, Sped should be boosted.

To Elektross, T-Bolt, FlameT, Knock Off and Rock slide/crunch

Thx i should make a 252 att.sp and 252 Speed right?