Current team opinions (after beating Radomus)

Lordemort

Hey, this is my squad as of now (just entered 7th street)

Serperior - Lvl 58:

Giga Drain

Growth

Leech Seed

Grass Pledge

Mamoswine - Lvl 57:

Earthquake

Ice Shard

Ancient Power

Strength

Noivern - Lvl 58:

Boomburst

Air Slash

Dragon Pulse

Roost

Cofagrigus - Lvl 56:

Will-o-Wisp

Hex

Shadow Ball

Curse

Medicham - Lvl 57:

Zen Headbutt

Hi-Jump-Kick

Thunder Punch

Rock Smash

Escavalier - Lvl 59:

Swords Dance

X-Scissor

Iron Defense

Iron Head

In truth, only maybe Noivern and Serperior are stable. The rest of the team constantly gets rotated with the following members on my PC:

Meowstic (F) - Lvl 57:

Light Screen

Shadow Ball

Charge Beam

Psychic

Heracross - Lvl 59:

Close Combat

Megahorn

Rock Blast

Night Slash

Drapion - Lvl 57:

Poison Fang

Toxic Spikes

Night Slash

Hone Claws

Florges - Lvl 56:

Moon Blast

Petal Dance

Grassy Terrain

Wish

Omastar - Lvl 55:

Shell Smash

Hydro Pump

Ancient Power

Protect

Mismagius - Lvl 57:

Nasty Plot

Mystical Fire

Shadow Ball

Pain Split

Also, I have a modest Abra and a Drought Ninetales on the day care.

14 minutes ago, Lordemort said:

Hey, this is my squad as of now (just entered 7th street)

Serperior - Lvl 58:

Giga Drain

Growth

Leech Seed

Grass Pledge

Mamoswine - Lvl 57:

Earthquake

Ice Shard

Ancient Power

Strength

Noivern - Lvl 58:

Boomburst

Air Slash

Dragon Pulse

Roost

Cofagrigus - Lvl 56:

Will-o-Wisp

Hex

Shadow Ball

Curse

Medicham - Lvl 57:

Zen Headbutt

Hi-Jump-Kick

Thunder Punch

Rock Smash

Escavalier - Lvl 59:

Swords Dance

X-Scissor

Iron Defense

Iron Head

In truth, only maybe Noivern and Serperior are stable. The rest of the team constantly gets rotated with the following members on my PC:

Meowstic (F) - Lvl 57:

Light Screen

Shadow Ball

Charge Beam

Psychic

Heracross - Lvl 59:

Close Combat

Megahorn

Rock Blast

Night Slash

Drapion - Lvl 57:

Poison Fang

Toxic Spikes

Night Slash

Hone Claws

Florges - Lvl 56:

Moon Blast

Petal Dance

Grassy Terrain

Wish

Omastar - Lvl 55:

Shell Smash

Hydro Pump

Ancient Power

Protect

Mismagius - Lvl 57:

Nasty Plot

Mystical Fire

Shadow Ball

Pain Split

Also, I have a modest Abra and a Drought Ninetales on the day care.

You still got to face some harsh battles. (Solaris, Samsom, Blake w/ Fern, and many further) I would suggest you a Fire Type, imo, Fire pokemon are raw power which comes to be needed fron now on (Fern use Grass, Blake use Ice, Titania Steel Type Gym leader) Ninetales could be useful, though Arcanine, Charizard and Blaziken/infernape are useful too.

An Electric Type, you probably need that chance of paralyzing and utterly hit a Gyarados or two. Ampharos, Manectric, Jolteon and Electivire coud be useful.

Another Ice Type, Solaris has a Garchomp which hit really hard and probably Mamoswine won't make it.. Weavile is most preferaple, but A-Ninetales and Sandlash will be great. 

I could advice you more, but won't end lol though these are my primary options, sorry if it's not of too much help.

4 hours ago, Destrakon said:

You still got to face some harsh battles. (Solaris, Samsom, Blake w/ Fern, and many further) I would suggest you a Fire Type, imo, Fire pokemon are raw power which comes to be needed fron now on (Fern use Grass, Blake use Ice, Titania Steel Type Gym leader) Ninetales could be useful, though Arcanine, Charizard and Blaziken/infernape are useful too.

An Electric Type, you probably need that chance of paralyzing and utterly hit a Gyarados or two. Ampharos, Manectric, Jolteon and Electivire coud be useful.

Another Ice Type, Solaris has a Garchomp which hit really hard and probably Mamoswine won't make it.. Weavile is most preferaple, but A-Ninetales and Sandlash will be great. 

I could advice you more, but won't end lol though these are my primary options, sorry if it's not of too much help.

I never did well with electric types, mainly because I don't like most of their designs. But I do have a timid Jolteon in the back, although it is lv 5. 

A-Ninetales sounds pretty good, could also fill the role of the fairy type. I'm also thinking about getting Chandelure and dropping Mismagius.

1 hour ago, Lordemort said:

I never did well with electric types, mainly because I don't like most of their designs. But I do have a timid Jolteon in the back, although it is lv 5. 

A-Ninetales sounds pretty good, could also fill the role of the fairy type. I'm also thinking about getting Chandelure and dropping Mismagius.

Another good one would be Trick Room Slowbro. As I see some of your pokemon can be easily outspeeded. Plus, Chandelure would be great addition. 

Meowstic works well as a screen user holding Light Clay, plus, competitive can be useful when one of its stats are lowered. For the other hand, Alakazam is really fast and got a huge Sp. Atk. But it's to fragile on Def. I see Reniclus as another Slowbre. Espeon is a great addition too, thought it's the same as Alakazam, fragile. Definitely, for Psychic Type, I would go for Metagross.

I'd recommend switching up Serperior's set quite a bit. Around this level you get access to Leaf Storm, and using Ability Capsules you can give it Contrary, reversing the stat drop of Leaf Storm (as well as secondary effects from moves like Crunch and Shadow Ball, which can get you some cheeky defense boosts from time to time). When combined, these 2 things make Serperior one of the best sweepers in Reborn, with Nature Power for variable coverage depending on the area or Hidden Power for more reliable coverage (highly recommended to breed for Fire or Ground type HP if you don't already have it, though Fighting, Rock, Electric and Ice aren't bad either), Leaf Storm, Substitute, and Giga Drain.

Mamoswine gets Icicle Crash through breeding with Beartic, which is the best physical Ice move it gets, second place going to the rather laughable Ice Fang. Definitely consider catching yourself a Beartic/Cubchoo for this, because Mamoswine will stay useful for a long time to come and you want the best moveset you can get.

Also, I think Drapion gets Cross Poison via Move Relearner, which would make a good replacement for Poison Fang.

Omastar turned out to be the MV fucking P against Charlotte. Prankster Illumise used Rain Dance turn 1, while Omastar used Shell Smash and also got a Speed Boost thanks to Weak Armor. It straight up OHKO'd  all of her team w/ Surf but Rotom and Ninetales, who got about half amount of damage thanks to Drought. Then Noivern finished the job with 2 Boombursts quite easily. Only thing that could have gone wrong was missing 2 Surfs due to the steam rising up.