Regarding the Ducklett... (done)

Potatough

Looking for a shiny low leveled ducklett. Started a monotype water run and was dissappointed that I got the metal plate instead of the duck I needed. Can anyone trade with me?

Username: Xeraph

I'll be available for the next 4 hours. 🙂

May anyone help me with my petty predicament? I don't know where to place this topic, so I'm sticking to this thread. Sorry if this is the wrong thread indeed.

MAY SOMEONE CHANGE THE GENDER OF MY SHINY DUCKLETT? I can't stand to think of a guy swanna. I find it too funny to take seriously. I love the design, but the things near its keel or breast make it look like a bra, and I can only stand such on a guy if its my boi Mermaid - Man. Although I'd love to name it mermaid - man myself, I'd like the ducklett to be a girl, as I bred for this sucker for far too long. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Potatough

6 hours ago, Zero1Six said:

@Potatough I can trade you one later tonight. I'll be online around 9:30pm EST if that works for you 🙂

Sorry, missed the deadline huh. I'll be online for about 10 hours starting now, so I hope I'll be able to bump into you considering this terrible timezone I'm stuck in (GMT+8) and trade. Sorry for the trouble!

6 hours ago, Zero1Six said:

@Starry Knight Would you mind helping him out with this one? I'm gonna be in class for the next 8 hours and won't be able to access online play during that time 

Okay

16 hours ago, Potatough said:

Sorry, missed the deadline huh. I'll be online for about 10 hours starting now, so I hope I'll be able to bump into you considering this terrible timezone I'm stuck in (GMT+8) and trade. Sorry for the trouble!

Have no idea when that is EST time but let me know when your on

19 minutes ago, Potatough said:

@Starry Knight I'll be able to go online 5-6 hrs from now. Gotta go work a shift first. Thanks for helping out! 

I can do day after then, I apparently need to be up super early that day for dentist your available time would drop you in around 11 pm -12 am with that estimation if your closer to the 5h mark I can totally help you but I have a dentist appointment on Valentines that I have to be up and ready for and I'm not a morning person so it'll take a while to get up so I don't wanna stay up too late but have no such issue thursday night into Friday if @Zero1Six happens to be available 11 pm/12 AM EST tonight when your on then they can take care of you as originally planned if not I can tomorrow night otherwise I would totally help, My dentist appointment was supposed to be yesterday but I go to a student one where the students under a few professionals supervise them closed due to weather conditions if I didn't take the Valentines one I could be stuck waiting anther 2-4 weeks

@Zero1Six @Starry Knight I take total responsibility for being late to what I said earlier. Worked a bit overtime and came home just now. I think this would work out way better sometime in the weekend, since I won't be available at MY entire friday, but I'll be free the entire saturday (which will probs be your friday night and saturday morning). I apologize once again, and hope you won't deter from helping me since I REALLY NEED A FLYING POKEMON for this water mono run, and ducklett fits the bill (literally). Thanks for the help!

5 hours ago, Potatough said:

@Zero1Six @Starry Knight I take total responsibility for being late to what I said earlier. Worked a bit overtime and came home just now. I think this would work out way better sometime in the weekend, since I won't be available at MY entire friday, but I'll be free the entire saturday (which will probs be your friday night and saturday morning). I apologize once again, and hope you won't deter from helping me since I REALLY NEED A FLYING POKEMON for this water mono run, and ducklett fits the bill (literally). Thanks for the help!

I can help you today and stay up the time needed, it was just this morning I couldn't afford to do so

Or if you prefer I have a mod that allows me to transfer Pokemon to any saved files on my computer if you want to clear your last box and post the save here I can use the mod to drop ducklett in the PC or party for you

9 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I can help you today and stay up the time needed, it was just this morning I couldn't afford to do so

Or if you prefer I have a mod that allows me to transfer Pokemon to any saved files on my computer if you want to clear your last box and post the save here I can use the mod to drop ducklett in the PC or party for you

That would mean you'd have to stay up somewhere between 11-12 pm considering I end my shift on time and come back early (which is highly likely since its Friday) so, if I do make it and you're awake, I'd be VERY happy to trade. If not, I'll just leave my Game.rxdata here later. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Potatough said:

That would mean you'd have to stay up somewhere between 11-12 pm considering I end my shift on time and come back early (which is highly likely since its Friday) so, if I do make it and you're awake, I'd be VERY happy to trade. If not, I'll just leave my Game.rxdata here later. Thanks!

Okay I'm on now and will be until 11:30 at very least when I do usually go to bed

@Potatough headed to bed now

Edited by Starry Knight
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Okay I'm on now and will be until 11:30 at very least when I do usually go to bed

@Potatough headed to bed now

Thought I'd make it HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, I'll just give the rxdata. Give me a moment.

EDIT 1: Actually, I'll give it when I finish the day since I'll play some more. Don't want any wasted progress.

EDIT 2: Here ya go!

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Zero1Six said:

Yes, thats the correct way to bump. The Ducklett I have is a female. So I can trade it to you or drop it in your save file

I won't be online for another 7 hours, so if meeting you at that time isnt possible, I left my game.rxdata at the top of the thread. Thanks so much for your help

4 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

You may WT the one I gave you or give it to Zero in exchange for the female one

I'll just go the Zero route here because I doubt I'll be able to catch u guys this time sadly. Thanks for the help though.

8 hours ago, Potatough said:

@Starry Knight @Zero1Six Thanks for the help, but I was finally able to hatch a shiny ducklett that was a girl. I can trade something like a big nugget or something to compensate on your wasted time and effort.

No need on my end and most likely Zero's hope you have a good day

Don't forget to edit title to done or if you need something else to that

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Potatough said:

@Starry Knight @Zero1Six Thanks for the help, but I was finally able to hatch a shiny ducklett that was a girl. I can trade something like a big nugget or something to compensate on your wasted time and effort.

Sorry for not being able to sync up with you. Glad you were able to get the Ducklett though. Also no need to compensate, but I do appreciate the offer 😄 

• Like 1