Move Tutor List? (Stomping tantrum/bug bite/Signal beam specifically)

BanananaK

I know that plenty of people have probably asked questions like this before, but I'm currently just looking for a comprehensive list of move tutor locations and what the give. In particular, I'm hoping to get stomping tantrum on my Metagross, signal beam on my Empoleon and bug bite on my Scizor, but it would be very nice to just have a comprehensive list too.

(By the way, I just recently posted another topic and I don't know if it's against the rules to post two topics in such rapid succession so if anyone who knows if it is or isn't against the rules sees this, then it would be cool if you let me know)

Edited by BananananaK
Forgot to add something

1 hour ago, BananananaK said:

I know that plenty of people have probably asked questions like this before, but I'm currently just looking for a comprehensive list of move tutor locations and what the give. In particular, I'm hoping to get stomping tantrum on my Metagross, signal beam on my Empoleon and bug bite on my Scizor, but it would be very nice to just have a comprehensive list too.

(By the way, I just recently posted another topic and I don't know if it's against the rules to post two topics in such rapid succession so if anyone who knows if it is or isn't against the rules sees this, then it would be cool if you let me know)

Indeed, there's seems to be no  guide to that, but, I kinda remember somes (majority) place of Move Tutor, though I could be sure that such moves are not availablee yet in Rejuvenation, still, is worth checking:

-Inside Kakori Gym

-Akuwa Town

-Goldenleaf Town

-Somewhere at Grand Dream City (Probably Axis Univ?)

-The Underground

There's a move relearner at Sheridad too. Sorry if it's not of much help.

On 2/12/2019 at 2:01 AM, BananananaK said:

Bug Bite and Signal Beam can be found in Kakori town, Ranger HQ

DCQmmuh.jpg

Edited by Samurai