Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

• Administrators

u-um.... this might be hypocritical.... i know i'm a worthless, stupid, ugly human being who has no right to say things like this....... especially if i'm doing the same thing that i'll agree is concerning......

..b-but i think alaris might be right about alistair and b-b-bandwagoning.......

and also t-to tell the truth.... i'm probably just being oversensitive!! but something he said earlier seems strange to me too....

On 2/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, Alistair said:

beware of using any guns bestowed upon you, my townie-peepos, for they might be fake.

t-t-that whole "townie-peepos" thing ... um... ignoring the semantic concerns around the word 'peepo', d-doesn't it sound like the kind of thing that like... someone who's not town would say??

l-like... an alien... "hello, my fellow humans. how are you humaning today?"

i-i... i don't want to be abducted by alien alistairs!!!!!!!!

[Eliminate] Alistair

I don't have much to say right now. All I have for now is Nano might be his role but he usually reveals his role when under some pressure so I'm don't entirely trust him on his roleclaim. I'll try to think of something later but I'm only writing this post to put a placeholder/random vote since I'm not sure if I'm going to be back before the phase change. 

Eliminate Lia

Bean (1) - Nicki

Nicki (2) - Bean, Alistair

Alistair (2) - Ame, Cass

Jace (1) - Lykos

Kiet (1) - Jace

Lykos (1) - Nano

Lía (1) - Astra

Nano (1) - Newt

In the case of a tie no one is lynched, so just for the sake of not wasting today's lynch I guess I'll vote Ali even if I'm not fully convinced. 

[Eliminate] Alistair

Alaris: "a tie is a bad option"

Me: *breaks the tie with a badly justified vote*

Alaris: "ok I'll vote Alistair" (also accuses me of joining a bw for good measure while there was literally one vote on Nicki before mine, that's hardly a bw)

Man I love baiting scum

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Alaris

Slightly suspicious of Ame because of her continuous roleplaying, but giving her a pass for now since she's a newcomer.

Cass will just jump on any bw that involves me, so not overly suspicious of her.

@Walpurgis if you're still not fully convinced, I'll humbly ask that you rethink your vote because I have a town power role that I do not wish to immediately disclose for obvious reasons. If that's what it takes to convince you, I may reveal it.

@Amethyst @andracass If you're town, I advise you rethink your votes.

So far he has been honest with all his day 1 roleclaims. If he's not the bulletproof guy then we have more than enough reasons to suspect him, if he is the bulletproof guy he's going to have our doctor tied up defending a now useless role to avoid giving immunity to the coyote. It doesnt look like a huge loss and I don't know who else to vote right now.

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Alaris: "ok I'll vote Alistair" (also accuses me of joining a bw for good measure while there was literally one vote on Nicki before mine, that's hardly a bw)

Man I love baiting scum

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Alaris

Slightly suspicious of Ame because of her continuous roleplaying, but giving her a pass for now since she's a newcomer.

Cass will just jump on any bw that involves me, so not overly suspicious of her.

@Walpurgis if you're still not fully convinced, I'll humbly ask that you rethink your vote because I have a town power role that I do not wish to immediately disclose for obvious reasons. If that's what it takes to convince you, I may reveal it.

My vote did result in a tie, but this does not contradict my previous statement saying that ties are not a good option. Since there were many people that hadn't voted yet, I assumed they'd break the tie. And they did.

Btw your last comments just convince me more that you're mafia. You're basically scumreading me and claiming a "power role" when there's still plenty of time for the day to end and there are still a few votes to cast that could lead to somebody else's lynch. You should not be that desperate just yet, because if you're really town you're painting a very large target on your forehead. I'm actually tempted to use my gun.

Please. There's like 5h left. That ain't much chief, especially with all the US people being afk at this hour.

Also I'm not scumreading you for creating a tie, I'm scumreading you for blaming me after breaking a tie, which I find illogical with your previous statements.

That said, go ahead and use your gun if you want. If you kill me now, the second most voted person will be lynched at the end of the day, and who knows they might flip maf. Not really counting on it but 🤷‍♂️

On the other hand I find interesting that you're willing to use your gun against me, because you know that puts you in an awkward spot when I flip town.

As a gesture of a good faith,

[Unvote] Alaris

your call

24 minutes ago, Alistair said:

On the other hand I find interesting that you're willing to use your gun against me, because you know that puts you in an awkward spot when I flip town.

As a gesture of a good faith,

[Unvote] Alaris

your call

Ummm what am I supposed to do? Tbh we don't have any other lead U_U

And no, I don't want to get nano lynched. I don't care if the coyote kills him, it will take two nights. It's not like the maf will target him now anyway... so his ability is somewhat useless apart from keeping the coyote busy.

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Alistair said:

Man I love baiting scum

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Alaris

You're playing really fast and loose with your "I think you're town" and "baiting scum" claims, but this style from you is pretty typical of your being maf. Especially with the "mysterious power role claim". My vote stays.

Condescension definitely not appreciated. 

Yes. Chaos, despair, fights and quarrels! Everything a mafia game should have!

Now mere mortals, what did I discover from reading your posts????????

You are all just voting each other for random/personal reasons and trying to find something to base the vote on.

SCUM!

All you humans are greedy, if I could, every single one of you worms would be dead by now! And keep dying until you learn how to behave like decent human beings!!!!!!

Therefore, I, Lord Newtsius IV, shall bestow upon you the punishment of your sins, when the time is right!

*Drinks another shot of vodka*

2 hours remain... 

Alistair (3) - Alaris, Andracass, Amethyst

Nicki (1) - Bean

Bean (1) - Nicki

Lia (2) - Nano, Astra

Nano (2) - Lia, Newt

Amber (1) - Amber

Jace (1) - Lykos

Kiet (1) - Jace

I think that's right?

No Vote - Kiet, Alistair, Jelly

34 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

voting an immune town role is a very interesting choice for a town member

[eliminate] lia

You claimed what would be a very convenient role to claim for mafia, as you have an excuse to not be the target of the factional kill while you can dismiss any suspicion against you by just saying that a town wouldnt try to lynch a role that the mafia can't autokill. 

What good is having a vest if no one is going to shoot you? If you are saying the truth your role lost most of its usefulness when you roleclaimed, I'd say it helps mafia regardless of whether there's a coyote or not because they know that targetting you is worthless. If I was mafia I'd let you do your thing while I target other people that potentially threaten more directly mafia's wincon, I don't see the mafia's need to lynch you over literally any other townie.

7 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

@Alaris SHOOT ME

TO PROVE MY INNOCANCE

That would be a dumb attempt, cause Alaris gun has a 50% chance of malfunctioning. And imo we would just loose a Townie for no reason. 2nd if Alaris gun worked, you just lost your vest and be a vanilla townie.

So i would advise not to use that gun carelessly.

This whole ordeal feels sketchy and Ali didn't really make him less suspicious with his claim of a powerrole.

Also how fast that BW on Ali happened, feels very suspicious.

Right now i could break the tie, but i feel like making it a threeway tie would be better.

[Eliminate] Lia

It's in your hands to decide who dies 🙂

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

That would be a dumb attempt, cause Alaris gun has a 50% chance of malfunctioning. And imo we would just loose a Townie for no reason. 2nd if Alaris gun worked, you just lost your vest and be a vanilla townie.

So i would advise not to use that gun carelessly.

This whole ordeal feels sketchy and Ali didn't really make him less suspicious with his claim of a powerrole.

Also how fast that BW on Ali happened, feels very suspicious.

Right now i could break the tie, but i feel like making it a threeway tie would be better.

[Eliminate] Lia

It's in your hands to decide who dies 🙂

wouldn't the malfunction just mean the gun doesn't fire? or am I wrong

In the past mafia games if a gun that you have is fake, you die; so yeah there is a risk that Alaris could die from that gun.

Anyway I don't trust that bw on Ali too, like Kiet said it was too fast and I agree with him but at the same time I don't suspect Nano to be mafia for now, no one have said anything against his roleclaim so I'm going to keep an eye on him, I keep my vote since this phase is almost finished. Let's see what will happen in the following phase.