Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

water pokemon

darkwaters33

Question

So im at sampson at the circuis and realized i have not used a single water pokemon yet up to this point. Now its not totally neccessary seeing ive got this far without one but i feel like one would be helpful. So can anyone tell me where to find a good one right now. I was thinking maybe cloyster, but open to all ideas. 

2 answers to this question

As i know the Best choice is Gastrodon from Azurine islands, but it' unavailable for now(pass to Reborn is closed) so the next choice is to catch spheal/sealeo, floatzel or seel/dewgong a bit later in citrine /celestial mountain (don't exactly remember how it named), but if you have some problems with Rock types it will be better to pick solo water type without ice. Also you will need someone to use surf and dive, and also the next leader is fire. Maybe i missed something, but that's all i can recomend

Edited by Haduxen

4 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

So im at sampson at the circuis and realized i have not used a single water pokemon yet up to this point. Now its not totally neccessary seeing ive got this far without one but i feel like one would be helpful. So can anyone tell me where to find a good one right now. I was thinking maybe cloyster, but open to all ideas. 

https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42836-void-kissed-pokemon-location-guide/

and https://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/43367-e18-pokemon-locations-spreadsheet-all-wild-and-event-pokemon-plus-more/