Major Berry Problems

BanananaK

I'm currently trying to grow Occa berries for the quest in Neo Gearen but it is just not working at all. What I thought would work was water the berry once or once every stage, and then wait for a while, and then after it grows all the way you harvest it. Fairly logical, I thought. Well, I've been waiting for these Occa berries to grow for like 2 hours of sitting in game doing busy work with the unreal time mod (1 second = 1 minute in game time) and I haven't had even a single stage of growth. I've been using the wailmer pail, and have been trying constantly watering the berry to see if that would help (at first I thought you only needed to water it once but I've been able to constantly water it), and it still looks just like it did the second it was planted. Am I doing something wrong?

On 2/10/2019 at 5:03 PM, Swampellow said:

They take a certain amount of IRL time to grow (typically between 24-48 hours), it changes depending on the berry but the list is easily available online.

Ah, thank you. They just grew like a few minutes ago so that makes sense, as the IRL time so far has been much more reasonable.

Edit: And I just messed with the time and date on my PC and growing was nearly instantaneous. Thanks!

Edited by BananananaK