What should i donate to first?

creeper1117

50 minutes ago, creeper1117 said:

I've got tons of money and I want to donate some of it but I don't know which of the three options i should choose from. Which is the best in your opinions?

I should clarify i'm talking about the donations you can make in the grand hall.

depends on your decisions in game and other stuff:

Obsidia affordable housing makes it possible to give the Magma Gang leader a job if you sided with their gang and makes it possible to catch Goomy
Railnet will get you Assault Vest and Steelixite as notable rewards available from it
Azurine gets you i think stuff like bulbasaur, shroomish and what not else on the island...oh also a quest there which rewards you the Rocky Helmet

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Obsidia affordable housing makes it possible to give the Magma Gang leader a job if you sided with their gang and makes it possible to catch Goomy
Railnet will get you Assault Vest and Steelixite as notable rewards available from it
Azurine gets you i think stuff like bulbasaur, shroomish and what not else on the island...oh also a quest there which rewards you the Rocky Helmet

Thanks. Think i'm leaning towards the railnet.

On 2/10/2019 at 4:53 PM, Lord Drakyle said:

I think you get chimchar from Azurine but I thought shroomish was up on higher parts of route 4?

Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

I think you get chimchar from Azurine but I thought shroomish was up on higher parts of route 4?

i'm not fully sure about Azurine it's not all that important to me but i heard people mention before about shroomish there in the past.