When do i get hyper potions?

Bignoob27

not for a few more badges iirc, if your team isnt at the current badge level cap then it would be in your best interest to grind up a couple more levels............ also remember that field works both ways, it can be your greatest weakness but also your greatest weapon........... fire types are your best friend there, plus a dark type or 2 would work wonders................. pokemon like alolan muk which u can get by purifying the shadow alolan grimer u got very early on are immensely useful in fights like that if given moves like knock off or crunchas for fire moves as weak as it may sound moves such as flame burst are great as well............ grass ice steel and bug types are walking target dummies in that field especially if they are on the ground as they will take even more damage each turn

53 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

not for a few more badges iirc, if your team isnt at the current badge level cap then it would be in your best interest to grind up a couple more levels............ also remember that field works both ways, it can be your greatest weakness but also your greatest weapon........... fire types are your best friend there, plus a dark type or 2 would work wonders................. pokemon like alolan muk which u can get by purifying the shadow alolan grimer u got very early on are immensely useful in fights like that if given moves like knock off or crunchas for fire moves as weak as it may sound moves such as flame burst are great as well............ grass ice steel and bug types are walking target dummies in that field especially if they are on the ground as they will take even more damage each turn

I have the alolan muk up to cap but it gets oneshot cause almost every mon has E-Quake

Honestly, the Geara and Zetta fight is the hardest fight in the game for me especially in intense, I mean it's ok to abuse the field and have a really strong, sturdy and fast pokemon i can deal with that but the problem is Melia she always a burden and hinder my strag  god knows how many times and those mega Gengar and Typhlosion are honestly too strong for my Lv 45's team, in order to clear this fight i was forced to train a Talonflame with a tailwind to outspeed their team and use my own Typhlosion to destroy them.

sorry for the long rant just frustrated when remembering all those reset, time and those fail strag just to overcome this one battle....

1 minute ago, fellowry said:

Honestly, the Geara and Zetta fight is the hardest fight in the game for me especially in intense, I mean it's ok to abuse the field and have a really strong, sturdy and fast pokemon i can deal with that but the problem is Melia she always a burden and hinder my strag  god knows how many times and those mega Gengar and Typhlosion are honestly too strong for my Lv 45's team, in order to clear this fight i was forced to train a Talonflame with a tailwind to outspeed their team and use my own Typhlosion to destroy them.

sorry for the long rant just frustrated when remembering all those reset, time and those fail strag just to overcome this one battle....

Im on normal (reborn style) and the Dragonite typhlosion fucks me. I try to set up curse with Swampert but even with the resist he does 1/3 of my hp so i cant heal spam- i get to plus 4 attack and plus 5 defense but still lose

2 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Im on normal (reborn style) and the Dragonite typhlosion fucks me. I try to set up curse with Swampert but even with the resist he does 1/3 of my hp so i cant heal spam- i get to plus 4 attack and plus 5 defense but still lose

its times like that when if setting up fails to work then try going pure offensive out the gate and primarily set up on a turn they may heal.................. not sure if u have access to rock slide yet as its been a while since i was at that point but obviously enough rock slide would be invaluable there as well.............. also you can get rid of the burning effect of the field via surf iirc so that could save u some HP plus eliminate the bonuses for them as well

1 minute ago, Bignoob27 said:

My advice is to focus on Zetta team first because his team is like glass cannon for the exception of that ungodly weakness policy dragonite and that super fast silvally and slowly work on geara also it will help to change the volcano top field into cavern field by using dig, this will stop their field boost damage by a lot   

2 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

its times like that when if setting up fails to work then try going pure offensive out the gate and primarily set up on a turn they may heal.................. not sure if u have access to rock slide yet as its been a while since i was at that point but obviously enough rock slide would be invaluable there as well.............. also you can get rid of the burning effect of the field via surf iirc so that could save u some HP plus eliminate the bonuses for them as well

Y i can try to surf with my swampert i guess. but does that turn it into a regualr rock field or just less firey?

Yeah rock slide helps a lot in this fight and all the more reason to change it into cavern field

My advice is to focus on Zetta team first because his team is like glass cannon for the exception of that ungodly weakness policy dragonite and that super fast silvally and slowly work on geara also it will help to change the volcano top field into cavern field by using dig, this will stop their field boost damage by a lot   

Oki, thx currently training a alolan ninetails for the dnite

Y i can try to surf with my swampert i guess. but does that turn it into a regualr rock field or just less firey?

normal rocky field, no worry of mass death via specific ground moves which can be both good and bad but in the event it does become a normal cave field then double earthquake could work in your favor in more ways than 1

Just now, ArcBolt27 said:

that could also help against the giratina if he has it in normal tho i cant personally say as ive always played on intense

I think the Girantina fight is before the Zetta and Geara fight, or they moved it in v10 and v11 because i also remember geara has a girantina in his team in v8

\

I think the Girantina fight is before the Zetta and Geara fight, or they moved it in v10 and v11 because i also remember geara has a girantina in his team in v8

\

I did fight giratina before. Also i just found out im not getting an ice stone until i find the kimono girls which i remember being way far into west gearen

\

i remember fighting the giratina solo in v9 thru v11 but i dont remember for certainoff the top of my head if he has the giratina on his team after the fact or not, i may have been pulling that out of my bum and if so pay no mind to it

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

i remember fighting the giratina solo in v9 thru v11 but i dont remember for certainoff the top of my head if he has the giratina on his team after the fact or not, i may have been pulling that out of my bum and if so pay no mind to it

Y i dont think so the furthest i got was i believe only gengar was left then Melias snorlax missed High horsepower....

Just now, Bignoob27 said:

I did fight giratina before. Also i just found out im not getting an ice stone until i find the kimono girls which i remember being way far into west gearen

couple more quick questions: first are you using any mods such as the swm modpack with stuff like sharedpc? and second (only answer the second if yes to the first) would u like some allies that i use in my runs? i can prep such a file if so................. again if yes to both then PM me and ill hook u up

Just now, Bignoob27 said:

Y i dont think so the furthest i got was i believe only gengar was left then Melias snorlax missed High horsepower....

Hmm maybe i'm wrong but im pretty sure i fight that girantina in geara and zetta fight in v8 or maybe i just mess it up with the goldenwood lab battle

couple more quick questions: first are you using any mods such as the swm modpack with stuff like sharedpc? and second (only answer the second if yes to the first) would u like some allies that i use in my runs? i can prep such a file if so................. again if yes to both then PM me and ill hook u up

I do have a modpack but it does not contain shared pc. Where does one download that for v11?

I do have a modpack but it does not contain shared pc. Where does one download that for v11?

not entirely sure as my sharedPC file is for some reason still working from the original release of v11 (not that im complaining tho of course) i will say after a couple minutes of searching that located on page 6 of the rejuv swm pack's page there is a couple files that get a sharedpc file working as apparently there were a couple issues in regards to it conflicting with achievements or something and was listed as a use at your own risk type of thing tho i dont really see any use for the AP system myself after the golden items and stat room cards are acquired (roughly 250 or so AP total give or take)

Well what team did you use in this fight?

Swampert (Brave) Surf,Rock Slide, E-Quake, Curse

Middat Lycanrock (Mild) (horrible evs forgot to softreset for the special lycanrock) Accelerock, Rock slide, Stone edge and stealth rock

Magneton (Mild) Electric terrain, DIscharge, Tri attack flash cannon

Espeon (Mild) Psychic, Bite, Shadow ball, Trump card

Blaziken  (quirky) Blaze Kick, Magma drift, Double Kick, Brave bird

Medicham (High Jump kick; force Palm, Recover, Calm mind

5 minutes ago, fellowry said:

Well what team did you use in this fight?

iirc it was swampert alolan muk, golurk and 2 others tho i cant recall which exactly and the aforementioned 4 were imports from past playthrus so their movesets and stats were already perfect............. i "might" have had the mawile as well but i dont remember for 100% certainty as again, its been a while since i was at that point

not entirely sure as my sharedPC file is for some reason still working from the original release of v11 (not that im complaining tho of course) i will say after a couple minutes of searching that located on page 6 of the rejuv swm pack's page there is a couple files that get a sharedpc file working as apparently there were a couple issues in regards to it conflicting with achievements or something and was listed as a use at your own risk type of thing tho i dont really see any use for the AP system myself after the golden items and stat room cards are acquired (roughly 250 or so AP total give or take)

I dont have all the golden items yet 😞 But link me the page and ill download it

Edited by Bignoob27