AdamJae

Devon corp. tiles

So I just completed the Devon corp. building quest and I went to watch a walkthrough o how to find the devon scope. While watching I noticed that other players were affected by the purple tiles. Meanwhile, mine didn't work. I was free to walk whichever way I wanted and kept wondering why some parts of the room were put there if I could just walk right through. I'm actually laughing rn. Also, how DO you get the devon scope? I'm guessing it's the silver pokeball, correct?

Capture.PNG

Wait. I didn't fight Zel. I only entered the pulse room after I released everyone and then I saw a broken pulse machine and that's it.

Edited by AdamJae

1 hour ago, AdamJae said:

Wait. I didn't fight Zel. I only entered the pulse room after I released everyone and then I saw a broken pulse machine and that's it.

That silver Ball is actually a Mega Stone, as for how to get the model you need, you have to enter the devon building you was originally raiding and go straight to the very top (remember where you reached and then get shocked to oblivion resulting in you passing out and waking up in Lin's little game?)

28 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

That silver Ball is actually a Mega Stone, as for how to get the model you need, you have to enter the devon building you was originally raiding and go straight to the very top (remember where you reached and then get shocked to oblivion resulting in you passing out and waking up in Lin's little game?)

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Thanks. Btw which mega stone is it?

Just now, AdamJae said:

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Thanks. Btw which mega stone is it?

if memory serves, Steelixite

• Thanks 1