Black screeen bug (gamebreaking)

Bignoob27

pictures would be nice.............. without pictures im going to assume u are referring to what we call the "void room" and if thats the case then u just need to update to the most recent patch and the issue will be resolved, albeit you will have to load a save from entering said room of course.................. other than that i cant really offer any kind of assistance without screenshots

7 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

pictures would be nice.............. without pictures im going to assume u are referring to what we call the "void room" and if thats the case then u just need to update to the most recent patch and the issue will be resolved, albeit you will have to load a save from entering said room of course.................. other than that i cant really offer any kind of assistance without screenshots

Where can i find this patch?

on the main rejuv thread as its always been just click the button below the thing that says something about read this before playing or something to that effect.............. i cant stress it enough but make sure you load a save from BEFORE entering the room of which u encountered this issue or else it will persist if you dont know how to do that its simple, delete the game.rxdata that you are currently using (found in the save games folder on your computer) and replace it with the most recent save from beforehand (probably 2 or 3 farther back just to be safe) and simply rename it to Game.rxdata much like the original and it should work

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

on the main rejuv thread as its always been just click the button below the thing that says something about read this before playing or something to that effect.............. i cant stress it enough but make sure you load a save from BEFORE entering the room of which u encountered this issue or else it will persist if you dont know how to do that its simple, delete the game.rxdata that you are currently using (found in the save games folder on your computer) and replace it with the most recent save from beforehand (probably 2 or 3 farther back just to be safe) and simply rename it to Game.rxdata much like the original and it should work

Yeah, found it. Thanks alot!

1 minute ago, Bignoob27 said:

Yeah, found it. Thanks alot!

no prob and dont think ur the first to goof at something as silly as this, and i can assure u u also wont be the last same goes for my help as ive helped others who have derped in very similar manners and most likely ill end up helping others after u