Rbloiam

Can't reteach Bulk Up to Blaziken

I'm currently stuck at Charlottes gym and I've been trying to get bulk up on my blaziken for the fight but for some reason the move doesn't show up in the options when I try to reteach it to him at the circus.

Not sure if there is something I'm missing here but would love it if someone could shine some light on this issue and help me with it.

Thanks in advance!

Known Bug! Move Re-learners, although they SHOULD, they actually CANNOT teach to a pokemon, a "pre-evolution" move (move that only a prior evolution could learn). If you knew it once, the move-relearner SHOULD be able to make the pokemon remember it, even if in a more evolved form.

There is a workaround, but you have to use a mod. Go for Ironfaar's. One of his two modifications, among other things, make sure that Re-learners teach pre-evolution moves. I had the same issue for Pay-Day on my beloved Persian, some time ago! Oh and Waynolt's Egg-teaching move (mod) feature, is a great companion. There are those moves that are legit, but Reborn offers no access to them; like Extremespeed Dratini, or egg-moves inherited from unique pokemon sets encountered in previous generations and transferred over to 7... Why not get all legit assets you can muster?

No, it's an error on Reborn's part. Blaziken learns Bulk Up at the same level as Combusken, it just wasn't added properly.

2 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Known Bug! Move Re-learners, although they SHOULD, they actually CANNOT teach to a pokemon, a "pre-evolution" move (move that only a prior evolution could learn). If you knew it once, the move-relearner SHOULD be able to make the pokemon remember it, even if in a more evolved form.

There is a workaround, but you have to use a mod. Go for Ironfaar's. One of his two modifications, among other things, make sure that Re-learners teach pre-evolution moves. I had the same issue for Pay-Day on my beloved Persian, some time ago! Oh and Waynolt's Egg-teaching move (mod) feature, is a great companion. There are those moves that are legit, but Reborn offers no access to them; like Extremespeed Dratini, or egg-moves inherited from unique pokemon sets encountered in previous generations and transferred over to 7... Why not get all legit assets you can muster?

I'll try out your suggestion and hope it works despite this not being a pre evolution only move.

Thanks!

Edit: Yeah it fixed the issue 

Edited by Rbloiam
  • Thanks 1