Preparing for V12 & more

Hakimblue99

So, I had finished playing the main story of V11 and figured since it will probably be quite some time before V12 is released, I might as well prepare my team for it. This is my current main team:

Greninja-Protean

Water pledge

Extrasensory

Ice punch(will replace with Ice beam when possible)

Fourth move slot not decided yet

Muk(Alolan)-Poison Touch

Poison Jab

Crunch

Fire punch

Knock off

Dugtrio(Alolan)-Tangling hair

Earthquake

Iron head

Sucker Punch

Dig

Meowstic(M)-Prankster

Psychic

Reflect

Light screen

Misty terrain

Breloom-Technician

Mach Punch

Seed bomb

Toxic

Spore

Sylveon(the one from my mom)-Pixillate

Moonblast

Calm mind

Shadow ball

Hyper voice

I also have a bunch of reserve pokemon for rotation, just to let you guys know:

Talonflame, Ex-shadow Vanilluxe, Medicham, Lycanroc(Dusk), Ampharos, Castform, Mawile, Swampert, transformer Eevee, etc...

So, if there's anything I can do to improve my team, please suggest them to me. I also might consider adding Metagross to the roster, because it's awesome.

Also, as a side project I was planning to build a second team  that specifically utilizes the rainbow field, because it sounds really fun, sounds powerful, and could probably help me when I inevitably clash with best guy, Damien. But, I never really build a team around a specific weather or something. So...any tips?

Edited by Hakimblue99

since i believe to trigger a rainbow field you will need sun then rain in that order (could be wrong as i never personally tried for that field) i would recommend 2 of the mons to be a kantonian ninetales and a politoed........... other than that i dont really know what to recommend other than maybe something such as a lanturn to capitalize on the rain after triggering the rainbow field but no clue otherwise

• Thanks 1