LF Max- IVs Ditto! Also Drilbur, Froakie, Shroomish, Cacnea, Rockruff and Snivy

Deathbybunnies

I foolishly grabbed my ditto and saved without looking at its' IVs quite a while ago, and it's rubbish. It has, however, occurred to me that there's likely someone out there with a spare Ditto with maximum IVs! I'm not really sure what you might want in return if you've managed to obtain such a thing, but I'll certainly try to give whatever it might be. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I'll be around about 8 hours from now ( 20:30 GMT ) onwards, due to work.

Edited by Deathbybunnies

5 hours ago, Deathbybunnies said:

I foolishly grabbed my ditto and saved without looking at its' IVs quite a while ago, and it's rubbish. It has, however, occurred to me that there's likely someone out there with a spare Ditto with maximum IVs! I'm not really sure what you might want in return if you've managed to obtain such a thing, but I'll certainly try to give whatever it might be. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: I'll be around about 8 hours from now ( 20:30 GMT ) onwards, due to work.

I don't know when I'll be home but I have one you can have for the trash ditto

20 minutes ago, Deathbybunnies said:

Well, it's 1 o'clock here so I'm afraid I'm going to bed. How about you suggest a time you can trade tomorrow, @Starry Knight, and I can try and be on then?

Sorry weather is pretty terrible first time on wifi since I intillaly posted not going home tonight sadly since roads are really bad really windy and snowy

30 minutes ago, Deathbybunnies said:

Oh no! I hope it clears up for you soon!

Thanks, I should be leaving within the next few hours, need to clear a spot for all my sister's stuff we're meeting her 3pm EST

Depending on when we leave I can trade with you before then if not will probably be after 4pm EST

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

Thanks, I should be leaving within the next few hours, need to clear a spot for all my sister's stuff we're meeting her 3pm EST

Depending on when we leave I can trade with you before then if not will probably be after 4pm EST

Alright, you do whatever works for you. I'll check in on the thread so just post whenever you're good to go!