Ruleset in Reborn Online

Lorisaur

First point: we should push the metagame of pokemon Reborn. Why do I think so? The absence of legends, choice scarf, mega stones and several TMs shapes the meta in a complete different way than regular OU and it's extremely well-balanced, even with a few Ubers.

That being said, I've opened this topic so that we may find a good ruleset for online battles: what do we have to take from real OU? Speaking of bans, in my opinion nothing is really ban-worth for now, only Naganadel is far superior to most other pokemon, as he has no true counter according to the smogon definition of a "counter" thanks to Nasty Plot and his sheer power (exept for Chansey, who is greatly underplayed in this meta) but he has checks so it's possible to handle him with AV Metagross, Tyranitar, lead Weavile, sash Abomasnow (lol?). Aegislash is another force of the meta, but Charizard X is the best mega out there, Toxapex is everywhere and it's hard that an Aegislash sets up for a sweep (p.s. it loses to Murkrow), also it is very funny to play unless people start complaining much about him I don't belive he deserves a ban. Same applies to Blaziken, I belive.

However, what shall we do with shadow tag? And with Baton pass? I don't know, give me ideas about how should we shape the metagame. 

One last thing, what do you think about organizing a small tournament online in this metagame?

39 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

First point: we should push the metagame of pokemon Reborn. Why do I think so? The absence of legends, choice scarf, mega stones and several TMs shapes the meta in a complete different way than regular OU and it's extremely well-balanced, even with a few Ubers.

That being said, I've opened this topic so that we may find a good ruleset for online battles: what do we have to take from real OU? Speaking of bans, in my opinion nothing is really ban-worth for now, only Naganadel is far superior to most other pokemon, as he has no true counter according to the smogon definition of a "counter" thanks to Nasty Plot and his sheer power (exept for Chansey, who is greatly underplayed in this meta) but he has checks so it's possible to handle him with AV Metagross, Tyranitar, lead Weavile, sash Abomasnow (lol?). Aegislash is another force of the meta, but Charizard X is the best mega out there, Toxapex is everywhere and it's hard that an Aegislash sets up for a sweep (p.s. it loses to Murkrow), also it is very funny to play unless people start complaining much about him I don't belive he deserves a ban. Same applies to Blaziken, I belive.

However, what shall we do with shadow tag? And with Baton pass? I don't know, give me ideas about how should we shape the metagame. 

One last thing, what do you think about organizing a small tournament online in this metagame?

I don't see the current metagame as problem. I've come victorious in few battles I had, would say a 78% of wining chance? The only thing annoys me is that Eviolite Chansey, that's something that shold be banned ._. though I can take care of it. As for Shadow Tag and Baton Pass, I dunno, but they're inded a prob. 

As for the tournament thingy.. I'M IN!