That Battle

Sr.F

I did not want to ask this, but I cannot take it anymore. This battle is too problematic for me, and I don't know what else to do. I'm talking about that battle with Extreme Rekt-Boost + Baton Pass + Stored Power Sylveon (Tournament) [Intense Mode]

This is my team:

Delphox (Light Clay)

Will-O-wisp

Psyshock

Flamethrower

Light Screen

Delphox is the key to first battle with Light Screen, because without him, Chesnaught cannot survive long enough to defeat Gorebyss, and with Will-O-Wisp makes the second battle alone.

Chesnaught (Rose Incense)

Spiky Shield

Body Slam

Bulk Up

Seed Bomb

Nothing special. I only use it because it's the best mon I have to defeat Gorebyss with help of Light Screen. I've already tried with others like Tsareena, but doesn't hit enough and Zebstrika is

destroyed by Hydro Pump.

Sylveon (Pixie Plate)

Psych Up

Moonblast

Calm Mind

Hyper Voice

Yeah, is the perfect IV Sylveon. Although Granbull does better with Kingdra, the reason why choose it just was by Psych Up and copy Extreme Evoboost stat changes, but... obviously not goes well. Her Sylveon with Stored Power hits me more than I do with Hyper Voice and... well, that's a complete defeat.

Therefore, what do you recommend for that battle?

Malamar is amazing for that fight, as it can use Topsy-Turvy to both invert the stat boost and the terrain, allowing it to attack Sylveon with super-effective Dark Attacks and Contrary Superpowers.

Edited by Mayflower896

• 2 weeks later...