"Null memory" Mod request

Soulplayer

not really all that viable of an item tho coming from a logical sense considering the only null (i assume u mean the ??? type btw) type moves would be curse as its not a ghost type and multi-attack  plus curse sylvally isnt really all that good if its even legitimately possible, that and it has a lot better combos as it stands, both with and without a memory equipped

One thing to say: it would actually be pretty decent considering.
You have a decent typing, no weaknesses but no resistances and your Multi Attack will always be neutral to any kind of typing.
STAB isnt a big issue considering Silvally isnt known for using coverage moves.
Overall, it would be a nice addition!

Totally not biased cause my name is null or anything no

On 2/6/2019 at 4:53 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

not really all that viable of an item tho coming from a logical sense considering the only null (i assume u mean the ??? type btw) type moves would be curse as its not a ghost type and multi-attack  plus curse sylvally isnt really all that good if its even legitimately possible, that and it has a lot better combos as it stands, both with and without a memory equipped

I only want this mod for fun i don't want it to create "the best moveset evah!"

On 2/11/2019 at 11:16 AM, Player_Null_Name said:

One thing to say: it would actually be pretty decent considering.
You have a decent typing, no weaknesses but no resistances and your Multi Attack will always be neutral to any kind of typing.
STAB isnt a big issue considering Silvally isnt known for using coverage moves.
Overall, it would be a nice addition!

Totally not biased cause my name is null or anything no

I think that too thx 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2019 at 4:53 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

It's actually quite strong. I used my ??? Type Silvally to great effect in the Gym battle against Terra.

Not being weak to anything makes for quite the generalist tank.