Post-E18 Team

Destrakon

I just wanted to post my team because I haven't do so, and I do want to read/hear your opinions about it. They're not perfect Iv'ed, but most of them are the one who made through E18 (With exception of Tyrant, which the recent add to my team) and many harsh battles I found troublesome. (Like Adrieen, Titania, Amaria Doubles, etc)..

I would liek some suggestion, such as rotation pokemon and stuff :s

bel.PNGenryu.PNGkir.PNGninj.PNGkuro.PNGtyr.PNG

7 hours ago, not Azery said:

Get a Life Orb for Greninja and Dragonium-Z for Garchomp. Aside from that movesets are more important as everything else seems fine at a glance.

Woops forgot about that, thanks for the tip.

Tyranitar: Stone Edge/Crunch/Superpower/Earthquake | 252 Atk / 252 Sp. Def Careful Nature

Garchomp: Outrage/Dragon Claw/Rock Slide/Bulldoze | 252 Atk  / 252 Spd Jolly Nature

Electivire: Wild Charge/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Thunder Wave | 252 Atk  / 252 Spd Lonely Nature

Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash/ Zen Headbutt/Explosion | 252 Hp / 252 Atk Lonely Nature

Charizard: Dragon Claw/Thunder Punch/Fly/Flare Blitz | 252 Atk / 252 Spd Adamant Nature 

Graninja: Water Shuriken/Dark Pulse/Grass Knot/Surf | 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd Rash Nature

Edited by Destrakon

I see threats everywhere. I would consider even more offensive sets with these kind of mons. You will like end-game TMs a lot!

Dragon Dance on Charizard X is mandatory imo.. Roost could be useful too.

I like Toxic and Stealth Rocks on Garchomp. Always useful.

I would change Gren's Water Shuriken. This move is cool on Ash-Gren but not on regular Gren. I like Gunk Shot, Spikes, Toxic Spikes or Z-Dig ...

Also, Hydro Pump > Surf. Paradoxally, it allows a frail mon like Gren to survive more because Surf doesn't always K.O. And Gren doesn't like to take a hit back.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Teto said:

I see threats everywhere. I would consider even more offensive sets with these kind of mons. You will like end-game TMs a lot!

Dragon Dance on Charizard X is mandatory imo.. Roost could be useful too.

I like Toxic and Stealth Rocks on Garchomp. Always useful.

I would change Gren's Water Shuriken. This move is cool on Ash-Gren but not on regular Gren. I like Gunk Shot, Spikes, Toxic Spikes or Z-Dig ...

Also, Hydro Pump > Surf. Paradoxally, it allows a frail mon like Gren to survive more because Surf doesn't always K.O. And Gren doesn't like to take a hit back.

Surf allows me to trave through water. Fly to fly, lol. I tried DD on Charizxard, but I ran out of heart scales and no luck mining them.. 😞

4 hours ago, Teto said:

Go to the Tanzan lake farm Luvdiscs then ^^ with Thief and Frisk, it's quite fast!

I personally use a butterfree

Compoundeyes makes the chance of a luvdisc holding a heartscale go from 50 to 60 percent, and it gets Thief.