Salem Reborn

Nano4

4 minutes ago, Jason Grace said:

How do you know you've been "nursed back to health"? Also, doesn't jailing Drakyle stop you from getting killed at all? 

The Host gave me the information that i got attacked this night but also nursed back to health.

Through my whispers, Hypurr told me that he can't protect a revealed Major. Thats why he protected me for the night. And Mafia went for me instead of the revealed Major, as it seems.

No. The person, i jail, gets protection from all night actions.
I, on the other hand, have no defenses at all. Or else the Jailor would be broken as hell.

19 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

The Host gave me the information that i got attacked this night but also nursed back to health.

Through my whispers, Hypurr told me that he can't protect a revealed Major. Thats why he protected me for the night. And Mafia went for me instead of the revealed Major, as it seems.

No. The person, i jail, gets protection from all night actions.
I, on the other hand, have no defenses at all. Or else the Jailor would be broken as hell.

I meant that you would have essentially blocked Drakyle from killing you because as a Jailor, you roleblock the actions of your jailed target.

... but never mind. I was planning to trick you through misinformation, but I don't think that's going to work in any case.

But I have one request. Can we lynch Lykos first? It doesn't change anything, but I'd prefer to die last

[Vote] LykosHand

Man, though I screwed up somewhat, I wonder why am I still standing. But glad that you got to see a proof realer than mere claims now.

As for how today's lynch will turn out, I'm unfortunately gonna go against your wishes and [Vote] Jason as to not prolong this any further than it should. At best you'll get to share your poem, but the result will wind up the same regardless.

As the sun rises once again on a beautiful day a body is revealed to the town

Lykos was killed last night

They were executed by the jailor

We found a last will

Spoiler

GWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHypeGWnanaPepoHype

Lykos role was godfather

THE WINNERS ARE THE TOWN AND BAZARO

13 hours ago, Quillish said:

Also good job @Hypurr

Truly you deserve the name of myhypet

Thanks.

But no thanks.

Good game though, for everyone who didn't visit the Veteran. The whispers were whack enough, I think I came to enjoy this one better than some others.

• Haha 1